A Must Read List To Heal Your Fissure

Must Do!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

A Must Read List To Heal Your Fissure

Postby randyyang » 14 Jun 2016, 12:01

Introduction/background:

My name is Randy, 28 male
been lurking around on this site every single day for a month now, learned tons of great tip!
I used to have anal fissures from time to time, but it always went away within a week, so it never really bothers me so much, until May 1first I developed two major fissure on 5 and 7 o clock, it was really painful and gives me spasms. I had a small procedure done in February to get rid of a Sentinel tag cuz i always felt like it was the main culprit that cause all my previous fissures, this procedure is very unique without any knives, the doc injected loco anesthetic,and injected some other stuff to cut off the blood flow around my anus, he used a two medical forceps to hold the end of my Sentinel tag, then i laid there for about 20 minutes without a single blood and pain, the tag were died off (basically this procedure is pretty similar to band ligation in western countries i guess) I was amazed how quickly and less painful this procedure been done, and i walked home myself thought i was free! but nightmare begins.

the next day i took my first BM, i felt my anus are so swelling not pain, then i took a mirror to look, then I freaked out, there is large purple lump on the right side of my anus, i am pretty sure that procedure caused me a Thrombosed external Hemorrhoid, i swear to god that is the worst day of my life! then i went to the doc who performed the procedure, he said it's normal, it might resolved slowly, if not he can get rid off that too with same method,, apparently i don't trust him no more! i am so pissed and helpless. then i am seeking for help in local hospital, I found this Surgeon who has very good reputation, he took a look and diagnosed its aa external Hemorrhoid which need another surgery to get rid off. but i don't think i can take another surgery when i just have a surgery only two weeks ago, i decided to give it more time to see if it will resolved or not, one of my buddy in Beijing once told me he used to have an even bigger external Hemorrhoid and totally resolved itself in three months, so i think why not wait, I swear to god those last three months are the worst time of my life! i was soooo despaired, but thank god the large hemorrhoid did slowly resolved itself in totally three months, i thought now it must be the end, but new problem comes out, I felt the scar tissue that the surgery left starts irritated and painful eveytime I have BM. on may 1rst i developed two major anal fissure on 5 and 7 o clock due to the painul BM, it's really painful like most of members on this site, i also got terrible spams which the sharp pain awakes me during sleep!

so I officially started my journey to battle with fissures, first I add more fruit and veggies in my diet, it works a little but not my tip of the stool, i found rest of my stool are always very soft only the tip is large and hard which cause the retear again and again, like many of us, i had 2 or 3 days without a tear then a single retear send me back to square one, i realized the only way to beat fissure is to beat constipation. after i finally found this site, i found sooooo many super helpful tips, Finally I learn to manage and master how to keep all of my stool are super soft and well formed every signle day makes me pain free without a single retear straight up two weeks for it to heal! here is what i did:

1.Have BM first when I wake up, never hold it! never. I usually poop once a day, but my best friend poop 2-3 times a day, and he never had constipation, he has perfect butt, so i guess the more frequent you poop, the least you will get constipated.

2.Squat on a plastic pot/bowl, with right hand touch the floor, while use your left hand's fore and middle finger to press the posterior opening of anus (yes the finger support method! search it on this site it's a single miracle) i find it really helful, when you poop you can feel the stool
took a turn which won't retear the fissure site anymore, the only downside of this method is if you keep press that spot too much or to hard, you will feel sore after BM, so i only press it when the poop about to come out. of course do not strain!

3. Enema! it's such a life saver, before I figure out how to beat the constipation, I always feel there is no way i can pass the tip of my hard stool, my mom introduced it to me, and it always help to soften the hard stool and make it easy to go, my mom used Enema all the time she poop straight up for more than 10 years, i read some thread on this site said there is dependence of it, then i told my mom about it, she starts to poop without Enema for the first time over 10 years, you know what? she can still have normal BM without any problem at all! as for the Enema kit, I find the one sale in Muji Store are the best, it basically a small water container for watering plant purpose, but there is a very thin curly tube above it, i found it was perfect Enema kit! apply some olive oil and put it into your butt every time you have constipaiton, you won't even feel it! trust me go to Muji store looking for it, it's very cheap!

4. wiped it gently and then took a sitz bath with sea salt for 20 minutes, then apply Ointments.

5. drink 1-2 glass of water with honey before your breakfast.

6. get sunlight, i heard sunlight could somehow speed up the wound recovery. so i did it 15 minutes a day.

7. eat half avocado and couple of pecans and pumpkin seed, i figured Zinc and fatty acid could stimulate your hormones which speed up wound recovery too.

8. took walk for half an hour, went to hotel resort spot take 15 minutes of hot spa and lay down on a warm bench for another 15 minutes (thanks to my mom has the membership of Shangri La Hotel which just 10 minutes walk away from my home)

9. Took aloe capsule(a chinese stoolsoftner) Vitamin E and B pill, I took Vitamin C via drinking lemonade water.

10. Chewing,chew as much as you can to breakdown the food you eat,it‘s easy to digest,so that smaller poop you
will have during BM

Veggies list:

Green Asparagus,Borccoli, Corn, Onion, sweet potato

celery,spinach, Tamotos, potatos, sponge gourd, Red bell pepper (I always boiled them all in one large pot)

Fruit:
Avocado, Kiwi, bannanas,Dragon Fuit, watermelon, strawberry,grapes, mango, pears, Green Apple(Drink water when you eat them)

Meat and Carbs:
I avoid them all for the first week, slowly adding up on the second week but still not much,
These are the main thing make you Stool Bulky.

special drink:
my mom made me a special Blended
drink with black fungus / silvery fungi / Goji Berry mixed up,it's tasty and help to smooth up everything goes into your stomach (same purpose as drinking Honey)
it works perfect.

Habits:
Don't stay up late, I found that hard to believe, once a doc told me stay up late could lead constipation, now realize it really make some sense based on my experience.

last but not least:
Tons of Water! plain H2O drink as much as you can, the only thing debatable is i heard that better not to drink while eating food, it do no good for digestion. also yogurt helps with digestion

I guess that is it,,, those are the things works perfect for me, i had no pain and retear for two weeks now, i know i am not fully healed, but i know its healing, if you stick to what i listed above, i bet you will on your ways to heal too.

I waited a long time to write this thread cuz i felt I owe this site so much, I learned a lot of knowledge and tips that doc will never tell me, so i have to share my best tips too, hope it would help.
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: A Must Read List To Heal Your Fissure

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 27 Jun 2016, 20:44

Thanks so much! That's a great post. So many tips.
Hope you are better take care
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 27 Jun 2016, 20:45

Thanks so much! That's a great post. So many tips.
Hope you are better take care
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Painandmorepain » 28 Jul 2016, 10:25

Oh yes your story is so similar to mine! Thank you for sharing. I'm guessing you are in China? I'm in Los Angeles so I get plenty of sunshine as well which I hope helps with the healing. I also do not stay up too late but I'm not sure if this helps or not?

How long will u keep up everything you are doing ?
Painandmorepain
Fibre Addict

Postby randyyang » 28 Jul 2016, 11:53

yes sir, I do live in China :) and L.A is my personal favorite city on this planet
Just Love the sun set there
randyyang
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Postby Painandmorepain » 15 Aug 2016, 10:53

Side note a week ago I had a set back. Drank three alcoholic drinks and stayed out late. It's taken me a week to get back to almost normal. Now I'm wondering how long it will take for me to be on this diet ? Maybe forever ??? But now I know alcohol is a no no for sure while healing.
Painandmorepain
Fibre Addict

Postby secretmission » 13 Feb 2017, 19:58

I hope replying will bring this thread to the top again, because the suggested finger support method is really life changing. I have been having the worst constipation episode this past 5 days but using the finger support has changed my life this morning. I don't know why having been going through this whole site for so long I still haven't seen this before, but anyone who has not tried please give it a go.
My tear is at 9 o'clock direction and since the recent constipation episode, I got a few more in many different directions, but even like this the finger support method still really helped. So hope everyone who hasn't tried will give it a go. I just wish I found this much much earlier.
secretmission
Fibre Addict