Hemorrhoid? Sentinel Pile? Fissure? I'm so confused >_<

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Hemorrhoid? Sentinel Pile? Fissure? I'm so confused >_<

Postby Anon » 08 Dec 2011, 22:00

So I have been dealing with this problem for over one year now. I have seen four doctors (including a GI and proctologist) but have yet to get any answers. For the last year I have had pain during my bowel movements, often accompanied by bright red blood when I whip. I went to some doctors and one told me I had a fissure. So I changed my diet and followed his orders. After two weeks the doctor tells me that the fissure is healed. Then end? Nope. Though my BMs have become more regular and less painful, I still see and feel something that just isn't quite right. Plus I have incomplete evacuations almost every time I go. So last week I go to another doctor. He tells me that I don't have a fissure but that my skin is dry and that I need to moisturize it regularly.
To sum up, I saw four doctors. The third one said I had a fissure. Followed his orders. He says fissure is now gone. See a fourth doctor and he just tells me to moisturize.
What is particularly frustrating is that there are two things on my anus that nobody, other than myself, have been able to see. I swear that I am not crazy so I did a little gymnastics and snapped a photo of the anomalies in question. I know these things aren't the loveliest of images but if somebody could please give me some incite as to what they may be I would be so grateful.
One anomaly is a dark purplish color and the other one (right next to the first) is hard and whitish in color. What are they? Can I make them go away?
As a new member I cannot post links so I am currently unable to provide a photo here. If anyone is willing to help me, please message me and I will send you a link to the photo.
Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. This has been going on for so long now, I just want to be past all of it :/
Anon

Topics: 1

Re: Hemorrhoid? Sentinel Pile? Fissure? I'm so confused >_<

Postby dwarfs8 » 09 Dec 2011, 18:00

dark purplish lump is using external/internal prolapse hemorrhoids. As for the hard and whitish, it can be a skin tag that has resulted from ur anal fissure. Skin tag will not go away despite the fissure is healed, however in some cases (like mine), the skin tag does not cause problem/pain, but the hemorrhoid does.
I have internal prolapsed hemorrhoid and then a fissure. I healed my fissure, but not the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will not go away unless u surgically remove it, but can be managed to the point where u don't feel pain by keeping stools soft, no straining or pushing in any activities and BM.
i think u shld look for CRS, a colorectal surgeon who is expert in anal problems. The rest of the doctors may have misdiagnosed you, like what the GPs have done to me in the past.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby Anon » 13 Dec 2011, 01:01

Ah, okay. I will do that. Thank you!
Anon

Topics: 1

Postby bellboa45 » 21 Feb 2016, 13:30

This place needs its own glossary of jargon. I found out what a CRS is (none near the little town I live) but what is LIS surgery?
bellboa45

Postby Savaici » 21 Feb 2016, 14:52

Seek and you shall find...On the very sub-forum you are on.

glossary-terms-used-on-the-forum-uk-usa-t4482.html

Also, always a good idea to start your own thread, so that we 'see' you more easily and what your question is, should you have one.

:wel: to our Forum.

bellboa45 wrote:This place needs its own glossary of jargon. I found out what a CRS is (none near the little town I live) but what is LIS surgery?
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222