Fissurotomy and Botox diary

Diary

A place for you to keep a record of your healing or surgery.

Return to Diaries

Re: Fissurotomy and Botox diary

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 12 Oct 2016, 20:10

Great that he picked up on the malnourished part. He sounds observant and did the right thing even though you had a wait due to NHS.
Best wishes
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Topics: 2

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Oct 2016, 01:58

He's an amazing doctor and so nice too...just wish I didn't have to wait 4 months to see him lol...but I guess it's made me realise I need to pay into medical insurance
Thanx Hun
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby Mypoorbutt » 16 Oct 2016, 02:34

Owwwwch had a REALLY bad night last night proper spasms for at least 3 hours than serious aching for another couple...no sleep now I have to go work.
At least I know what caused it this time, hubby decided to text me that he was going to commit suicide...had to call police n everything only for him to tell them he had no intention of doing so he was just trying to shut me up...he was asleep when they got to his work (works away) while me n kids had been stressing for hours...now he's annoyed I called the police gggggrrrr.....it's no wonder my colon went into overdrive
Mmmmm wonder why I have a fissure lol
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 16 Oct 2016, 22:13

Oh no my dear. That's a rough rough experience to say the least. That's a lot of stress on you and I completely understand how disturbing that must have been for you. I am glad all is well. More than ever need to stay calm and confident. It may sound very disjointed but I advise you to see this movie Queen of Katwe after you get some sleep. The priority first is rest after that sleepless and tumultuous night. This movie is something else - it is so uplifting it will temporarily help u forget all your pain. Stay calm and confident as much as you can and life will get better as will fissure dearest . Sending you more support than I ever have - right now the forum is likely ur best friend while things settle down. All will be ok .
Hugs
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 17 Oct 2016, 09:48

I know not fun at all...I'm sure I have so much cortisol running through my veins it's a wonder my sphincter isn't in permanent spasm.
Oh never heard of that will watch it tomorrow.
Slept a bit better last night as I only had 2 slices of bread so no BM thankfully. Yes this forum is my lifeline right now as certainly can't talk to family about my butt lol
Thanx Hun
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 20 Oct 2016, 06:16

Good I am glad you got some rest and caught a little break. Hopefully things at home are also settling down . Weekend coming up soon hope you have some time off? Get some rest and relaxation.
Hopefully Mr F will cooperate
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 20 Oct 2016, 09:35

Had a quiet few days only to succumb to some dips at a party...I mean it wasn't like I ate a whole pot must have had a spoonful max...just to dip some bread in but noooo my colon didn't like it n now my fissure isn't a happy bunny. I really do not want to spend the rest of my life eating just bread and protein...it wasn't even a dairy dip I'm not that silly it was just guacamole and a tiny bit of salsa. Won't be doing that again lol.
Mypoorbutt

Postby Healingthroughdiet » 24 Oct 2016, 20:26

Wow! That's tough - I know how you feel. Guacamole is supposed to be good for one . It's such a tight rope isn't it. Sorry it's been so much pain of late. How about the olive oil? No relief with that?
When is the surgery scheduled ?
Keep smiling friend.
Healingthroughdiet
VIP

Postby Mypoorbutt » 25 Oct 2016, 03:35

Well I have been a good girl since the dips and have only eaten what my colon likes so nice BMs and a fairly happy fissure...will be interesting to see if I am malnourished though as this kind of diet cannot be healthy at all. I will be having a heart attack before I'm 50 if I have to eat like this.
Nope the olive oil isn't really doing much I can tell its moisturising it but other than that not sure lol
No date yet but can't be too long as I have had my pre op so should be in the next few weeks
Mypoorbutt

Postby Mypoorbutt » 29 Oct 2016, 16:19

Well I don't know what is the matter with my colon but I have been on the toilet non stop...it's getting beyond a joke now...5 loperamide in the past 4 hours and it's still like Niagara Falls, how is that even possible. My fissure is killing and I'm not eating for at least three days...I would rather be malnourished and pain free than in this agony..cries...
Mypoorbutt