Sentinel Pile advice?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sentinel Pile advice?

Postby Stratocaster » 04 Jun 2013, 10:31

Well I'm pretty sure I'mma out of the woods when it comes to fissure.
That being said I do have what appears to be a pile. A firm, hard mass located where the fissure was. It's pretty small. That being said I'd like to be receptive sexually again so it needs to go. I'd prefer not to have surgery so I'm hoping I can get some advice. Would dilation be a good idea? I can just buy a kit for at home and slowly stretch it out. I tried once and there was a fair bit of blood but no real pain. Guessing cause non stretchy tissue was stretched out a bit.
Stratocaster
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 6

Re: Sentinel Pile advice?

Postby Reptaronice » 04 Jun 2013, 13:24

Actually, I used dental floss and tied my off. A few days later if dried and fell off. I felt a little discomfort at 1st but was ok and I am glad I did it.
Reptaronice
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby jr2 » 05 Jun 2013, 15:01

So so happy to hear you're feeling better and that you're gaining confidence in your fissure healing.
Those sentinel piles are kind of tricky. If you have it removed you can let yourself in for more trouble as often times they come right back, and then you've got the pile and additional scar tissue there. I think your idea about trying dilation at home sounds really reasonable. Start out small and really gradually work your way up. The idea is to make things more flexible, and the way to get things to stretch is to be really patient and gradual with it. Like when you have tight hamstrings. You can't just start out by pulling your straight leg all the way down to your forehead. You gradually over time get things to stretch so they don't tear.
You can also try some massage of the pile with some coconut oil or some other topical you find helpful and soothing. The massage, like the stretching, will help make the pile softer, more flexible, and less likely to be a weaker spot for a potential tear. You just have to be really faithful about doing it.
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby saintkilledher » 06 Jun 2013, 03:18

had mine cut of under general...now im thinking has it added to my scar tissue...best to talk to surgeon about scar tissue and other things than could or can happen.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16