No longer know what to do!

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: No longer know what to do!

Postby jenny2 » 13 Sep 2011, 16:53

sue, i am still not doing good. going to new crs on thursday my other one was giving me the run around and wanted to send me to the gastro for the pain i am having around the skin tag or hemm ( which ever one it is). i hope the new gastro can help me, i cant stand not being able to have a life anymore. my whole summer was a flop with this butt problem..
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35

Postby Layla85 » 13 Sep 2011, 17:55

Definitely agree that you should change docs Sue! Really glad your appointment went well though, that's the most important thing. You should just refer to them now and sod your stupid GP.
Layla85
Salt Bather

Topics: 18

Postby Sue27uk » 14 Sep 2011, 14:06

Thank you Val, yes finally feel like someone listened and understood the pain (unlike my GP!). My mum came into the consultation to listen so that if I didn't hear anything/missed it she would have heard it and she said I was really confident and clear. I'm proud of myself!! She also said the doc seemed really good. Yep going to a different GP in the practice if I need to Layla, then when everything has calmed down going to look into changing completely. Jenny, I'm so sorry to hear you are suffering like this, I really hope the new gastro you see on thursday helps you out. Is it a gastro you need to see if its the colorectal area? Just wondered as gastro is stomach I think though don't hold me to that. Let us know how you get on, good luck! Image
Sue27uk
Fissureologist

Topics: 21

Postby andyk123 » 14 Sep 2011, 15:03

really glad your appointment went well, you definately deserved to see some one understanding finally!
andyk123
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby jenny2 » 14 Sep 2011, 16:38

hey sue, yes i have a colon doc and a gastro doc. i am having alot of problems and been going to both docs. my butt problems are the most troublesome but i also have other problems like extreme weight loss, mouth sores and constipation and diarhee sometimes. i made a new post tonight and going to have colonscopy and a small bowell follow thru with my gastro. i also go tomm to the crs about my butt troubles. feel like i live in the doctors office anymore.
jenny2
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 35