OMG I hate this AF.....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: OMG I hate this AF.....

Postby happyass » 04 Nov 2007, 15:06

a little trick that may help if you sense that you are going to have a really big large as in width bm - so as to help minimize the stretch - is to apply pressure with your fingers the areas around the anus so that you can help shape the width of the bm coming out and minimize the stretch.
also, if you go back to squatting, the squatting method will help alleviate the pressure on the anus and make the exit much much more tolerable.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2007, 15:33

Happy ass : ), I might try squatting ; ))), that is probably the most natural position - evolutionarily speaking ; ), ha ha !!!! But, I can't imagine squeezing , ha ha, not because it is like gross - NOTHING is gross any more once you have a fissure : ))))))), but with my "shy butt" it wouldn't work - it can' t function with human voices close by, not to mention feeling of touch - I should chose CRAZY BUTT user name , actually ...ha ha. Anyway, thanks for suggestions !!!!! It might work perfectly for other less crazy people than me : (... Image :arwen:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 16:45

I can see how pressing next to the anus could help. I knew a lady who had such problems with constipation she would actually have to put her finger in her vagina to help press down on the rectum to dislodge the stool.
Perineal massage is used at the time childbirth to help stretch the perineum to accomodate the head so I can see the same principal at work with Gareth's suggestion.
Also squatting seems to be the "normal" way to have a BM.
I put KY jelly and A&D ointment on my anus before I go to protect the affected area (even though it is healed I still do it, just in case) too.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2007, 17:14

Did somebody mention sex?????!!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 18:19

LOL LOL LOL,
Sex what is that??? Can you become a virgin again?? Well I don't need to worry about that anyways. It is kind of hard to hook up with a guy now and try to expalin this AF problem. This AF ids first the boyfriend will have to come later.
Patty
:snn:

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2007, 19:03

Some poor guy somewhere in New York State is missing out because of a tiny little butt cut, and the poor guy doesn't even know it.
Life can be so strange, sometimes!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 20:14

Not tonight, honey, I have a fissure! Image

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2007, 21:33

Not this year, dear, I have a tear... Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2007, 22:29

ha ha ha, you two stop it , ha ha ha, c-c-c-c-c.... Now that you are healed it is easy to tease us poor "nuns" !!!! Now, I wonder maybe it might actually increase circulation and relax those muscles ; ) - but I am terrified even to attempt !!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 22:45

Just make sure the aim is right.
Even though I don't have a fissure I still feel like babying that area. I need to put a no trespassing electric fence that will administer a shock if breached.
But I do think it could be good for bringing more blood flow to the area. I see an OT who is trained in cranial sacral therapy and visceral manipulation and she said intercourse would help to unlock my pelvis. My coccyx is bent and presses into my rectum and the ligaments are just as tight as a drum. But I will say that the day ic now after I feel sore but then I have noticed some benefits after the inital soreness. That maybe more due to the nerve injury than fissure related in my case .
Anyway, that was way TMI, but I am sure we all think about this stuff and wonder....or maybe I just have too much time on my hands.