OMG I hate this AF.....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

OMG I hate this AF.....

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2007, 18:29

Ok I am now really mad at this AF. So mad that I walked around and did stuff all day in pain to spite it.. LOL
I had pain and bleeding AGAIN!!! UGHhhhh as Charlie Brown would say. But I know why I had the bleeding I have figured it out. My BM cannot be bigger that a width of a banana (sorry to be gross I am trying to give you guys an idea ) My bm was very soft but it was too big and trust me I don't eat alot but once in awhile the volume is too much. Everytime I have bleeding I attribute to a sizeable soft BM. Does anyone agree with this? Ican't wait for Botox 11/7/07 4 days and counting... Image
Patty
:snn:

Re: OMG I hate this AF.....

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2007, 19:32

That certainly sounds plausible to me. I think your bottom may not be able to handle a larger width.
November 7th is right around the corner.
I personally believe Charlie Brown had a fissure.

Postby Fissulyna » 03 Nov 2007, 20:00

Absolutely !!!!!! First time I reingured my fissure was after taking Senoscot to supposedly make my BM soft and move it out because I felt that it was little bit on a "normal side" , normally formed, not mushy . Oh boy, when that stuff started coming semi-soft and FAST - I popped open ! Although there was no blood, I just knew it was hurt - I was crying like a little child for an hour : (, because I worked sooo hard to come to that stage when it was not hurting at all going potty and having no spasms : (((((. My whole world just sunk - I knew I will have to start all over : (((.
What is strange is also that whenever I have to get my period I reinjure my fissure : ( no matter what I try to do - my BM starts to harden and the whole rectum becomes extra sensitive and soft due to hormonal changes that even semi - soft poop becomes trouble. I injured my fissure 3 times so far like that and my period is coming this week and I already have changes going on and I AM FREAKING OUT _ booooooo-hoooooo. I took double dose of mineral oil , little magnesia yesterday - no help in site : ((((. Poop is not hard at all, just hard for a fissure , oooooooohhhhhhh, have God any mercy on me : (((...
Does anybody notice this happening before period ???
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 03 Nov 2007, 21:03

Yeah, patty, I really always thought the larger stool volume and size just drives the sphincter CRAZY! My best days were often those when I barely poo-ed at all.
The really crazy thing is once i had my LIS, for the longest time my stools were pencil thin. They were never like that during the fissure when I needed it!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 05:14

'Does anybody notice this happening before period ???'
yes, i always thought that getting my fissure was due to that time of the month because it would happen about once a month around the time of my period.

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 06:21

Yes I notice a change too before my period. I watch my diet and I drink a little extra prune juice. I also take colace that whole week before my period. Now this morning I had an average BM a little smaller than yesterday no pain and no blood. I ate pretty good too yesterday, a whole half of a sub Image But I had fruit and veggies later in the day. I also notice is when if I have a second BM it hurts more than when I have the first BM. This AF is weird.
Patty
:linus:

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 08:32

I can see Kim just backing out of this thread now!
But I did want to ask you before we talk about girl stuff if your BMs are still pencil thin?
Anyway, periods for me can be so debilitating too. The pelvic muscles are like a sling going from the the genitals, urethra to the rectum and when the uterus contracts to dispel the lining during menustration the rectum also gets contractions(spasms). When you have a fissure and you are already getting them, these hormonal changes can make it worse. Women tend to get more bowel issues around this time of the month anyway. I was having such a rough time I asked my doctor if I could get on the pill and just not take the placebos to keep from having periods but she didn't feel like it was worth the other potential risks and I do not need it for birth control anyway.
I have read that taking magnesium and calcium can help with this and even ibuprofen a few days before you get your period can help to quell cramping. Also sitting in the tub if your aren't doing that helps.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 04 Nov 2007, 08:46

I cover my ears and eyes long enough to tell Lecia, no, they are normal #4's on the Bristol stool scale now...
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 04 Nov 2007, 13:49

A-HAAAAAAAA !!!!! Well, well, we are onto something here ! I tried explaining my GE and my CRSs the "phenomenon" - but they all looked at me like I am some kind of hypochondriac gal that is paying so much attention at every bodily function (grrrrrrrrrr..), but I could not help but see clear correlation !!! Yes, Lecia, I was also thinking about going onto continuous hormonal regimen to see what happens, but than discovered that it might complicate surgery (because of clots) if I decide to have one, so I gave up on that idea : (. Regarding birth control
, what a better control than having a fissure - my god, I don't even use tampons any more because my F has anterior position !!!! I am ready for the sainthood position - I live in different kind of obnoxious pains for years now AND I am "chaste" now for 3 months - I DEMAND MY St. title - ok, where is that new Pope phone number ????!!!!!
PS: Thanks girls for sharing those stories , I thought I was going nuts :pale:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 04 Nov 2007, 14:16

You are so funny! Yeah, AF really affected my sex life-that's for sure.