Fissure in butt..Also pain at top of butt crack?Please help

Fissure in butt..Also pain at top of butt crack?please help

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Fissure in butt..Also pain at top of butt crack?Please h

Postby Zodiak » 02 Dec 2013, 13:39

Wow I was just about to post almost exactly the same thing. My main tear is still uncomfortable when I have a BM but apart from that its liveable.
I also have a second smaller tear right at the top in my "builders bum crack", which acording to my GP is realy small, not infected and loks fine. In practice it feels like somebody is sticking pins in or sometimes like I have been burnt. Instances last for about 20-30mins or longer if I can't sit down and can be so sharp that sometimes I inadvertently yelp or wince, which is not a good thing for a teacher.
At home I have been experimenting with "naval language" after watching an episode of Mythbusters where they show that cursing actually reduces pain. It seems to help but upsets my neighbours. :roll:
Zodiak
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby FissureHome » 02 Dec 2013, 14:22

Lol at "Mythbusters where they show that cursing actually reduces pain. It seems to help but upsets my neighbours."
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby FissureHome » 02 Dec 2013, 14:25

zodiak how long have you been healing you fissure to get to this point?
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Zodiak » 02 Dec 2013, 15:15

It started in August but I have had several setbacks along the way due to seeing different doctors every time I visited and I got very poor advice. If I had know back then what I now now I think it would have healed MUCH faster.

Almost by experimentation I have settled on the following
(1) drink loads of water, especially with meals. Approx 3ltrs a day
(2) Fybogel, stools softening agent twice a day straight after meals.
(3) Avoid Rice and dairy, they make firm stools, and don't eat spicy food, that burns. I also avoid citrus fruit because that burns too.
(4) Eat plenty of salad, chicken, jacket potatos, and baked beans.
(5) Try not to over eat. The less going in then the less to come out and hurt. If I get hungry last thing at night I have thee oat biscuits, eaten VERY slowly with a glass of milk.
(6) Try to have a BM last thing at night, don't rush it just try to get comfortable and give it time. Every time I have managed to pass something last thing, then I have had had an easier time early next morning.
(7) The only place I can sit comfortably is the dining table, so I moved one of the chairs to my computer table and just just go there when it hurts.
(8) I kept stopping the Nitro (Rectogesic) because it stung but the one good doctor told me to ust use less and rub it in close to the tear not on it.

How long has yours being going on for?
Zodiak
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby FissureHome » 02 Dec 2013, 15:59

it started about 3 months ago almost..for almost a month i just delt with it thoguht it would go away didnt know what it was..then i saw CRS and was feeling a little better went for follow up appointment and doctor reripped me couldnt belive it set me back at square 1..so its been almost 5 weeks since then..so thats where i consider i started my recovery.. i take fiber gummies, colace 2 a day,also aloevera and vitamin e, and magnesium be4 bed, i try to eat at least one fruit and veggie a day. BM every morning..I also have had many set backs..everytime i think im gettin better ill have like 4 good days in a row then like today i guess i worked to hard and im feeling some burning and stinging..not like when doc ripped me or in the beginning just irratated makes me wanna lay down and forget about it..
FissureHome
Proctosphincteranalogist