Tight Anal Muscle

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Tight Anal Muscle

Postby buttgirl » 27 Nov 2007, 11:47

I have noticed a difference since I started eating cooked apples in the morning.
i do like miso quite a bit and may start that in the morning too. I just have to get to the right store and buy some more
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Guest » 27 Nov 2007, 15:13

i used wheatgrass cream, i think it worked for me but im not sure if it was that or the diet, bathig, lubing before bm or hot water bottle i sleep on. though im sure my fissure isnt gone for good i still using the cream hoing it will help stop it coming back. chicken soup is great aslong as its clear brothy typse like chinese soup. this stuff worked great for me and you can put loads of veggies it. i dont think you should be eating all that meat, though i dont know what potted meat it. eat dried fruit like apple rings and prunes. also home made veggie soup is great. just boil a load of veg, onions, carrot, celery, squash whatever in some stock and eflavourings like garlic then blend it all up.

Postby Guest » 27 Nov 2007, 15:40

I am hopeing the Dr Wheatgrass works because i just ordered some of it,
I drank some prune juice today that was the only way i could get the brand flakes out of me, supriseingly i did not have any pain, when i went poo, i still got sore afterwards i tryed 3 times today to go but it was like pushing concret out, and the prune juice got it out, now my stomach just bubbles around, the internet is full of so much lie's just to sell you something.
but you hear so much about Dr Wheatgrass, he even talked to me on the phone, and told me what a great product it was.
I still think that cream of chicken soup and potted meat was binding me up.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Nov 2007, 16:12

Marvin,
Is there some reason why you can't just eat ordinary fruits and vegetables?
I hope the wheatgrass works, I really do, but I had a fissure for almost a year, and have been on this board for another year.
I have found that for most people with a chronic fissure, it takes lifestyle changes. There aren't any miracle creams out there, none. There just aren't.
1) You have to change your diet. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables, less meat, and no junk food. Avoid dairy. Eat soft foods, rather than thing like roasted peanuts. drink adequate amounts of water (no need to drink more than 6-8 glasses a day)
2) Take a hot soaking bath as many times a day as you can. This brings blood to the fissure site and promotes healing. It also relieves the pain a lot.
3) Take a stool softener everyday.
4) see your doctor.
5) There are several types of treatment available than can help heal, or at the very least, lessen your pain.
2% nefedipine or Diltiazem cream, prescribed by a medical practitioner.
.02% nitro cream, also by prescription
Botox injections.
LIS surgery (which cured me)

If you read the posts, you'll see there are many other ways in which different people cope with their fissures. Such as squatting to have a BM, probitotics, macrobitotics, etc.
Good luck!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 27 Nov 2007, 17:00

i think the reason i have not tryed fruits and vegs, is just the fear of it comeing out.
i am now on nitro cream .02, and it seems to be helping but the fear is still there.
marvin

Postby Deleted User 5 » 27 Nov 2007, 17:45

Does the nitro give you headaches? If it doesn't too badly, then use it very diligently. It can work, but it takes time. In two weeks you should and most likely will see a difference.
If you are anything like I was, it will be hard to stay on th regimen everyday, without missing doses here and there. But try.
If cooked veggies and fresh fruits tend to make you constipated, then you might have some underlying digestive problem. Humans are adapted to vegetables and fruit, it's what we eat. Along with a little meat and bread. I'm sure people can change the tolerance of their systems by eating other, less healthful things long term. But our bodies are really designed quite well to move fruits and veggies through the system.
If they really do give you a problem, try introducing them in small quantities at first. Corn and potatoes don't really count, as they are starches...but leafy greens, cruciferous and legume-type veggies are great.
The nice thing about fresh fruit is that it usually comes with it's own water supply!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 28 Nov 2007, 15:23

You said that you used the nitro cream did you incert some inside also, i tryed doing that with a q tip and it worked ok a couple of day's and then the cotton came off of one of them, and i think i scraped the other side now cause it burns when i put witch hazel on it.
i hear so many stories about putting it on the inside also and the other is just to rub it on the out side.
marvin

Postby Guest » 28 Nov 2007, 18:08

I have not used nitro but I believe it is just used on the inside. I know the diltiazem cream I was prescribed I was told to just apply like a lip balm.

Postby buttgirl » 28 Nov 2007, 18:26

my dr gave me the same directions for all the creams--get them as far up there as you can without reinjury. i gues his philosophy what the more contact with teh sphincter the better.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67