Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby Beliver » 11 Dec 2017, 21:22

Guys any luck who using this formula any change I met my surgeon he said I got 6 to 7 cm long fistula according to mri and it’s traspharic fistula is it bad one ? Am trying this formula of oregano with hope from saving my self from surgery plz share even its miner positive change
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby Jersey_hopeful » 13 Dec 2017, 21:31

Hi, Fine and Dandy. I also have had repeated deep fissures. They heal, I get new ones, and now I'm worried about scarred tissue. has that been an issue since you've healed?

BTW, congrats!
Jersey_hopeful

Postby PJ999 » 14 Dec 2017, 02:09

DMSO dissolves scar tissue, research it
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby GTPrider » 03 Feb 2018, 19:38

Hello!

I'm using PJ999's concoction for two weeks so far. 7.6% pure oregano oil, 28% pure DMSO, 64% Calendula oil

How long roughly until these suckers go away?

The mixture cured the burning sensation i'd get from sitting down and that only took 3 days.

I'm dabbing the mixture with my finger directly on the fistulas. Is there a better way to apply this?

My info:
34/m with crohn's for 14 years. Have two fistulas for 2-3 years now. Taking Humira for 10 years. Crohn's is in remission because of a bowel resection 8 years ago.
GTPrider
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 04 Feb 2018, 05:10

I was inserting it anally. I had one fistula only and it was a very small one right against my anus. So applying it in and around there did the tick for me.

But I have found a better solution now...

I wash my anus internally (about 1cm deep), with lactacyd now (the extra mild version) after each stool. Lactacyd is very mild soap that's usually used for cleaning vaginas. It works better for me than the organo/DMSO/calendula mixture I used before.

I can tell because my symptoms have completely vanished over the span of a couple of weeks after only 1 wash per day. With my previous mixture I had to apply 2 times per day at least to notice improvement.

I originally started using lactacyd after I felt a bump inside my anus that I assumed was a pimple caused by the oils clogging up my glands. The lactacyd cured that quickly, and I kept on using it and noticed it was working really well to heal my fistula as well.

Too early to tell if it will be a permanent solution, but so far things look promising.

Keep in mind though, my fistula is/was very small and shallow. So it's easy to reach and cover my entire fistula tract by internal application, so your results may vary. But definitely worth a try I figure. It's working really well for me, and it's less a pain in the ass then applying the oregano mixture several times per day :)
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby PJ999 » 04 Feb 2018, 05:14

At around the same time I also started this natural remedy to increase stomach acid. It has had a noticeable healthy impact on my bowel movements: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLjjkZ3KlV8

That may or may have not been a contributing factor to the healing of the fistula also. I suspect not so much if at all, but I'm just adding that info because it's good to know of either way. Can't hurt, and may work well for related problems you may have.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby Mypoorbutt » 04 Feb 2018, 05:34

Hi GT,
If your in the UK and have a history of crohns you should be able to get your practice nurse to give your fistula an oregano flush, a fellow crohnie friend of mine got rid of two reoccurring fistula this way once her crohns was managed.
The mixture has to go into the fistula itself to fully heal it, she went 3 times a week for about 3 weeks and is now healed
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Postby GTPrider » 09 Feb 2018, 22:02

PJ999 - I really appreciate the information.

Both fistulas are 1-2" away from my anus plus the fissure makes inserting even the tiniest thing excruciating. I am now applying the mixture directly to my anus as of 2 days ago. OMG does it burn! So i'm hoping doing that will help. I'll update back if anything changes or if nothing works after 1-2 weeks.

I am checking out Lactacyd and the youtube video you linked.

Mypoorbutt - love the name lmao. I'm in the states and it's bad enough I work at a hospital and know everyone. So I won't have any of my colleagues flush my fistula. lol
GTPrider
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 10 Feb 2018, 03:53

GTPrider wrote:PJ999 - I really appreciate the information.

You're welcome

GTPrider wrote:I am now applying the mixture directly to my anus as of 2 days ago. OMG does it burn! So i'm hoping doing that will help. I'll update back if anything changes or if nothing works after 1-2 weeks.

Be sure to dilute the oregano oil enough. I'm already used to it, so what is ok for you may be too strong for you at first. My mix ratio burns a bit for me (not very strongly) but does not damage my skin. Someone else in this thread though got himself burnt by not diluting the oregano enough.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby GTPrider » 13 Jun 2018, 19:07

Hello,
Quick update. My fistula has got worse last week so i gave up on the mixture. I started doing sitz baths once a day for 10-20m in Epsom salt. I started the baths 5 days ago. No real improvement yet

I have the mixture in a plastic bottle and would dab a bit on my finger and apply to the anus and the fistula. How are you all actually inserting it? Are you using a syringe in the anus or directly in the fistula? I still have a bunch left over so I could start over again.

PJ, I went back and read a post of yours above. Is lactacyd still working for you? If so I'll try that. How are you inserting it? Finger?
My shit is so painful it hurts to even wipe so I have no idea how I'll get shit up there. Pun intended :).
I really appreciate your help
Last edited by GTPrider on 13 Jun 2018, 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
GTPrider
Fibre Addict