Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby Beliver » 29 Aug 2017, 06:14

Majbuttprobs hi dear how you going with oregano treatment any improvement I think best way to use oregano 10% and 80% olive oil and use plastic syringes to apply this material after every bowl movement am waiting for good result
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 29 Aug 2017, 20:03

Just saying believer its only been 15 days since I've started maybe 13 days with the 10% or less oregano mix.

In simple terms I feel like the mixture is making improvements however I'm not totally sure, I'm not sure if it began to heal at all.

After about a week I felt what I think to be my fissure getting smaller in depth and my bottom seemed to be getting a little tighter in general, but again I'm not totally sure. I've been avoiding rubbing the mix directly into the fissure but I do put it inside my body to avoid re-tearing. In another two weeks or so i should update you guys on how I'm feeling

i saw a very very tiny amount of blood which is strange(as theres usually none) but as said before to be "normal"(fine and dandy)

Just hoping for the best i wouldnt apply anything more than 15% oregano for sure that :poop: is very dangerous. maybe if your body gets used to it but idk.

im using an applicator to get it in then I use my finger once to make sure its not all condensed in one spot then letting it naturally melt/rub in only because i got burnt or a rash or a blister or two from the oregano oil otherwise id be just using my hand maybe the applicator will be better because its smaller though and more comfortable deeper
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Beliver » 03 Sep 2017, 18:17

Majbutprob hi mate I am wondering you only got fissure or fistula as well I only have problem with fistula from Feb 2017 I tried everything from homeopathic to ghee milk all herbs you name it but this dreadful diseases looks like not going to leave am fed up if oregano failed I will go for surgery as am tired of this
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 05 Sep 2017, 19:00

No fistula for me just fissures. not sure if this is working for me not sure if it isn't. Will update progress soon. I've tried everything from the pharmacy pretty much and something called pranicure if you wanna look it up but seems as if nothing heals this area. hopefully this works.

http://www.pruritusani.org/pranicure-treatment/

these comments on the website look fake as hell pretty much not a review that isnt 5 stars. but who knows

i feel like this stuff is like this treatment however i feel like this treatment is better
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 05 Sep 2017, 19:25

fine and dandy if youre there how long before your fissure was healed?
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby Beliver » 06 Sep 2017, 10:04

You are very lucky that you don't have fistula it is the worst ever thing happens to me it's dreadful deaease and most of the time never go away even with multipale surgerys I am very hopeful that it will go away with oregano
Beliver
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 07 Sep 2017, 14:57

Give it a shot man all I can tell you no matter what you use to heal yourself you got to stick to it no matter how much it sucks this part of our body requires patience.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 15 Sep 2017, 14:46

Just saying I haven't abandoned this post just giving this medication time. I check this post like everyday.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 20 Sep 2017, 10:18

i want to believe that this medicine is working but i dont know if ive made any progress in over a month. starting to think fissures are permanent. going to keep using this until i figure something else out. ill type if i start feeling better
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 20 Sep 2017, 23:57

i think im going to start using this medication with a variety of other ones with some dumb hope that maybe combining will work. not totally sure yet thinking about useing this medication, mayinglong(havent purchased yet), and emuaid max(since i have a spare 60$ dollar thing laying around)
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict