Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Healed 10 years of fissure and 2 years of fistula

Postby Fine and Dandy » 16 Aug 2017, 04:57

Hi PJ999,

I'm really happy to hear you are doing better! And thanks for reporting back.

There were multiple times I thought I had it beat and stopped the treatment to only have it come back. My suggestion is to at least double the time from when you started to when you thought it was healed. So if it took you 3 months to get "healed" I would suggest following it for at least 3 more months.

You have to heal up 100%, if it is 99%, it might "feel" healed but can just start all over again. So try to make sure it is all healed inside and out.

As for an update for myself. It has been a few years now doing fine and dandy with no chronic problems where as I had 10 years of pain before. A few times a year I have pains start to come back and I apply my original formula for a few days and its all good. Better to stop that stuff before it starts!
Fine and Dandy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby PJ999 » 16 Aug 2017, 05:03

Hi F & D, thanks for your update also.

Question: how long did you apply it and how many times per day to get it completely gone the first time around?

Also, from what you just wrote it seems like it's not completely gone yet for you too, since you still feel symptoms a few times per year. Am I understanding that right?
PJ999
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby MajButtProbs » 16 Aug 2017, 13:02

Im going to take the three items off amazon I listed above mixing 1/3 of each. I'm going to apply each morning, night, and BM so about 3 times total(usually only have one per day). Wish me good luck pray for me whatever. For reference I previously have experienced bleeding over like a year ago but at one point it stopped and never had blood again so if there is blood at the beginning its going to be from this medication. It would be amazing to be able to be a normal person again

mixing ingredient process:
took one tin of the lip balm stuff completely out put it into a shot glass then filled the tin once with both oils and then mixed together in the shot glass

That burn though holy cow.
Last edited by MajButtProbs on 16 Aug 2017, 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby PJ999 » 16 Aug 2017, 13:21

Don't mix in too much oregano oil. If you mix in 33% essential pure oregano oil it's gonna burn like crazy, and you could get burn wounds.

Start low, like 5-10% and work your way up.

And important note:

There are 2 different kinds of oregano oil. pre-diluted oregano oil (usually 25% oregano oil and 75% olive oil), and pure oregano oil.

The latter is the one I use and recommend, so you have full control over the mixture contents and oregano dosing.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby MajButtProbs » 16 Aug 2017, 13:47

Well the ingredients on my oregano oil was 100% pure oregano oil (origanum vugare). I used 1/3 each already i could dilute it by adding another tin of the lip balm and a matching amount of arnica oil.

In other words i could make it so theres 40% balm 40%arnica and 20% oregano oil.

i applied the first mixture once and it had a wild burn for a minute or two but it seems to be okay

hopefully i didnt get burnt RIP

not to be that google searching guy but after looking it seems like the burning sensation from the oil is just a sensation no actual harm being done.

sorry my grammar is terrible
:bestwishes: :?:
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 17 Aug 2017, 01:09

A burning sensation is normal yes, but you can make it too strong. I read a report of someone getting badly burned from oregano when applying it for the same purpose as we are because he was not informed of the difference between pure and diluted oregano oil.

I apply it inside at a little less than 10%. Outside it can be stronger for me.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby MajButtProbs » 17 Aug 2017, 08:56

Ill take your advice due to I don't think I can apply a 33% oregano without an anal applicator (and you seem to be in a better position than me) and if i used one with 33% I fear the burn would be incredible.

I used the 33% type 3 times.
I didn't use much so i don't think i burnt myself however I feel like I never really know whats going on down there. I believe i have spasms though and i think for a short period of time it did relax my booty.

Now will continue with the 45%Balm, 45%arnica oil(organic olive oil version+organic arnica herbs), 10% pure oregano mixture.

Hopefully the burning sensation is a bit more bearable.

three questions if you dont mind.... (pretty pleaseeeee)

1.Do/did you use an applicator?

2.Did you apply to the whole fissure?

3.Whats the typical length of a larger or chronic fissure if you have any idea?

(with the 33% burning so much I feared going all the way) (i feel like one of my fissures is VERY large length wise and very deep :( )

:thanx: SOOO MUCH :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

For any other newbs trying this at home take it slow applying it will ease the burning sensation and the sensation will sneak up on you.
Last edited by MajButtProbs on 17 Aug 2017, 09:12, edited 1 time in total.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby PJ999 » 17 Aug 2017, 09:07

I don't have a fissure, I have a now dormant fistula (thanks to the mixture).

No applicator, just a finger. You get used to it and it gives you the best feel of what's going on.

Also, like I said, it's important not to overdo the oregano. Start low and work your way up, not the other way around, because you don't want to make things worse by creating another problem such as a burn wound.
PJ999
Salt Bather

Postby MajButtProbs » 17 Aug 2017, 09:17

Thanks for your time and advice. I'll give this a try, then wish me luck. I'll post any feedback.
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict

Postby MajButtProbs » 17 Aug 2017, 14:52

The 10% oregano mix is way more bearable, seems healthier, and is more relaxing.
Again thank you, the 10% makes me life easier and better. that 33% felt like i put a habanero up there. :blowup:

:thankyou: :mademeday:
MajButtProbs
Fibre Addict