Tips for Successful Healing

My tips for healing chronic (and acute) fissures

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Tips for Successful Healing

Postby LeeMS » 04 Jun 2017, 18:29

You're welcome and best of luck!
LeeMS
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 05 Jun 2017, 16:12

Hey i can feel a major parted rough line which goes inside I'm guessing this is really bad built up scar tissue : ( how do you know if your scar tissue is to bad to heal at home I've had my fissure in an off for 3.5 years
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby LeeMS » 05 Jun 2017, 16:17

I'm not an expert, but in my opinion, the only place it can heal is at home. Not sure where else that could happen.

Try only coconut oil 5 - 10 times a day and see if it doesn't improve the situation.
LeeMS
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 05 Jun 2017, 20:56

Thanks when I say at home I mean without going off an getting surgery. How long had you had you fissure? Did you have a skin tag too?
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby LeeMS » 05 Jun 2017, 23:32

I suffered horribly for just under two years. It tested my very will to live with the severe pain that went on day after day after day. Although I'm not telling anyone here what they don't already know.

No skin tag.
LeeMS
Salt Bather

Postby Paininthebutt2017 » 13 Jun 2017, 14:35

LeeMS,
Just read a couple of your posts. Did you have a chronic fissure? Did you try diltiazem or GTN? I have managed to heal one fissure but another one has emerged and my morale is low i cant continue like this.
Thanks
Paininthebutt2017
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby LeeMS » 13 Jun 2017, 21:58

Yes, I did, for nearly two horrible years.

I tried every prescription that a physician could prescribe and in reality, none of them did much of anything. I also tried online remedies like Emuaid and others and after all this time, I spent considerable money and gained next to nothing. I did gain experience, however. I learned a great deal about what a fissure is, how it forms and complications associated with treatments. I also learned that modern medicine was about as effective at treating the condition as they are with the common cold.

I went on straight coconut oil and nothing else and after about a month, the condition became significantly better and better until I have no pain and no scar tissue now.

Today I have an easy regimen where I use coconut oil before and after each bm and a few times during the day. It saved my life.
LeeMS
Salt Bather

Postby Paininthebutt2017 » 14 Jun 2017, 00:58

Thanks LeeMS. I do some relief some diltiazem but i don't understand how the second fissure appeared. This forum and site are so great because nobody can understand what we through.
I am going to try your regimen. Did you get feedback from other people too who have followed your advice? Thank you so so much for letting me have some hopes again.
Paininthebutt2017
Salt Bather

Postby missy moo » 14 Jun 2017, 09:19

Lee ms did your doctor tell you it was chronic? Did he say there was scar tissue before you found coconut oil? And how often over those two year did your fissure retear? Mine retears ever month to every second month its been 3.5 years of this i think mine is to far gone for coconut oil please tell me im wrong! I have scar tissue an a skin tag.
missy moo
King Fissure

Postby Paininthebutt2017 » 14 Jun 2017, 09:37

Missy moo, isnt it hormonal? My period makes things worse every month... what did your doc say?
Paininthebutt2017
Salt Bather