Wheatgrass. Expriences?

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Wheatgrass. Expriences?

Postby waves » 05 Apr 2017, 02:21

I keep stumbling upon whatgrass to use to treat AF.
I bought some and I'm drinking a glass of water with it every day now for a few days. I also mix it in my oil mix and directly apply it to the AF.

Does anyone have longer-term experience with it? Does it help at all? How do you use it? topically or drinking it? I can't find more detailed information on how to use it properly.

:thankyou:
waves
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: Wheatgrass. Expriences?

Postby HenryO120 » 09 May 2017, 23:50

My AF comes and goes. I am not sure why but last time it took 3 months to heal and it finally healed after using wheatgrass cream for 3 weeks. I bought Dr Wheatgrass Crean from Amazon after reading reviews. I applied it directly to the rectal area twice a day (sometimes 3 times) and drank wheatgrass juice from the same company. After 3 weeks (total 3month of suffering), I was finally fissure free. I actually started feeling better after a couple of days. I think wheatgeass definitely works. Oh, someone told me to take black peppercorns so I took them as well. I am not sure if it contributed to the healing but it didnt hurt. :) Good luck!
HenryO120

Postby HenryO120 » 09 May 2017, 23:55

Oh and I still use wheatgrass cream occasionally when I have to sit in the bathroom for long due to constipations. I drink supershots everyday, though. I really like it. I do not believe there's any type of side effect for prolonged use of wheatgrass. My wife uses the cream on her face now everyday. Hope it helps.
HenryO120

Postby missy moo » 13 Jun 2017, 00:20

Is wheatgerm oil the same?
missy moo
King Fissure

Topics: 37

Postby marflore » 13 Jun 2017, 11:53

I just read some articles about wheatgerm oil online and it seems to help skin. Not sure if it's the same thing as what's inside the dr wheatgrass cream. You may want to ask the company that makes it or try wheatgerm oil yourself and see if it works:). I would love to hear what you learn. I too use dr wheatgrass cream for various conditions, including fissure and hemorrhoids. Every time, it worked like a charm.
marflore