THE ULTIMATE CHRONIC FISSURE HEALING GUIDE

you can heal your chronic fissure without any surgery with this routine

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: THE ULTIMATE CHRONIC FISSURE HEALING GUIDE

Postby patience_and_healing » 02 May 2017, 20:54

Hey mamafizz, I'm scheduled for Botox on the 15th. I'm blocking it out since I'm still getting nervous about it plus lots of skin issues at the moment that are consuming all my energy. My pain levels improved after a couple of days of firm BMs, but today was painful again after a softer BM.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40

Postby mamafizz » 02 May 2017, 21:14

I know. .... it will get better, did you have a trigger event that caused yours? Just don't think about it, I couldn't think about it either, took everything I had to go through with it. But it did heal. So keep the faith!!
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1

Postby patience_and_healing » 02 May 2017, 21:19

Yes it was anxiety about my skin that caused the fissure one day back in December.

Thanks so much for your encouragement. :) I've been very low lately with my skin flaring because of hormones and plenty of thoughts about how I wish everything would just end. Having an incurable skin condition that showed up last year has really dented my mental well being. Therapy helps some but I still reach breaking point too easily. I'm a work in progress at this point.
patience_and_healing

Postby mamafizz » 02 May 2017, 22:05

Yes.. it really is a journey, and as hard as it seems to grasp, the truth is the healing has to come from within. Being kind to ourselves first. I am learning a lot of things as well. We all will get there, nothing stays the same. Courage and faith... A new day is coming!!
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Islandbutt » 02 May 2017, 22:26

Just wrote a lengthy response n lost it. I was giving u the whole history of how is started with tha pain in my tailbone which I still do have especially when I sit. Use to have a lots of spams. ARS says the pelvic floor muscles had some recent trauma. Can't think of otherthan a terrible break up last year n I started going to the gym regularly.
I am scared out my withs of the thought of living with this n I got more teary eyed from the last part of ur response than I got consolation. I know that was not ur intention n not mad at anyone, just at myself for not taking better care of me. Does not drink enough water which seemed to have finally caught up with me in a bad way. The month of February was HELL; excruciating pains constantly even when the BM was regular. The thought of Botox scares me too, because I believe I read here where someone says u can get painful hemmroids. OMG hemorrhoids n fissure together. OMG.
I am waiting for my shots; ARS says she needs to Oder it n it's takes about 3 months. In the meantime, do u know of any home remedies? Is there healing properties in Aloe?
Thanks
Islandbutt

Postby mamafizz » 02 May 2017, 22:36

Yes, but I found that healing from the inside out works best. Vitamin E, my grandmother swore by it, lived to be well into her 90's. Also I have been taking a natural supplement with Diosimin and Hesperidan it is for anal vein and blood vessel health. It heals the tissue and helps the muscles from being tugged on further. It does take a while but is has helped so much. Once you start to notice some improvement it helps your anxiety and you can start to recover quicker. I had Botox and 2 internal hems but getting through it all. Dr says 2-6 months average after the fissure is healed. IT WILL GET BETTER. I too have the tailbone thing and muscles it varies, Pretty Common with this.. Last month I could not sit down. And this month I have gone to the movies, out to dinner and a some car trips. It hurts but it will fizzle out.... Just Know it!!! Time and Space really doesnt matter. be the new you.. It will be a good thing... Keep the Faith!
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby patience_and_healing » 02 May 2017, 23:48

I'm terribly sorry if my response made you upset. I've removed my post so that it doesn't cause any more stress for you.

I agree with mamafizz, there is hope ahead for you. You just need to find the right doctor to help you through to healing. Are you using any ointments right now? Nitroglycerin, nifedipine or diltiazem? And is there any way the Botox arrival can be speeded up?
patience_and_healing

Postby waves » 03 May 2017, 01:17

mamafizz wrote:Waves, thanks Did you ever have the spasms and that dull higher up near tailbone ache, and has that subsided if so?

I used to have those kind of spasms. But I havent had any in... months I think by now (what a relief!).
I had some relapse 2 weeks ago after lifting too heavily in the gym but that pain finally is gone again (took a full week). Still have some blood in the cottons in the morning but absolutely zero pain luckily.
waves
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Postby Islandbutt » 03 May 2017, 20:01

Hi
Patience n Healing,
I didn't meant for u to take it that way. I was not upset in that way u r thinking for u to remove the post. I just meant the truth u spoke was not any consolation for me but it is what it is.
Thank u for ur posts n advice.
Islandbutt

Postby patience_and_healing » 07 May 2017, 18:54

You're welcome. I hope you find a way forward through all of this soon.
patience_and_healing