Beat chronic anal fissures

How i got rid of anal fissures without going to surgery

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Beat chronic anal fissures

Postby jayfly1988 » 20 Jun 2017, 16:46

Hello everyone, i just gotta say i feel your pain, in my opinion.,anal fissures gotta have the worst pain you could ever have physically. My prayers go to ones that are suffering . Ive been fighting with it for 3 months till it finally faded away. Don't give up hope cause it is possible to get rid of anal fissures without surgery Anyways heres how it all started. For a week i been having diarrhea everyday and a week after hard stools with that, that's when i was yelling in pain every time i was going to the bathroom. Funny thing is i had only seen blood for 2 days the entire time but pain was thing that never left me alone , it stick with me for the longest time i been having pain none stop. I was eating a lot less and avoided to have bms 2 times a day. i finally decided to fight back after a month of discomfort. After reading successful stories on this website i tried their remedies until i found a combination that worked thanks to the people on this website.
What helped me was warm baths 3 times a day eating a lot fiber , water, and fruit i even apply cocuant oil on my food and applying to my anus 4 times a day. Also consuming olive oil helped too same with heat pads But what help me the most is drinking Aloe vera oh yeah by drinking it it gave me the urge to go so fast every morning and gave me small stools . With that it helped me with recovery. What also help me is walking maybe for 15 mins 3 times a day to get things moving. Laying around or sitting isn't going to help you. I know this might sound weird but sleeping with no underwear could give you some speeding time to recover. I know it's hard but be patient by using these remedies. After 2 months with using these tips somehow the pain was fading away, out of these things i don't know what ease the fissure but something worked oh also before i forget,. Before a BM apply petroleum jelly on anus and if you can, squat on the toilet don't push just let it slide out. What i don't recommend what i did is avoiding to see a doctor. If Id seen a doctor I'd would've gotten rid this quicker. Please go to the doctor if you hadn't. Find a hobby or something to distract you from the stress of going to the bathroom with pain. Please avoid stressing out i know it's hard but being stressed will cause constapation. It will just take time to heal Please don't give up hope theres alawys light at the end of the tunnel any questions please ask.
jayfly1988

Topics: 1

Re: Beat chronic anal fissures

Postby Whitey » 11 Aug 2017, 03:05

What sort of coconut oil do you use and how much do u stick up there? I was thinking of doing the same with olive oil
Whitey
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Beat chronic anal fissures

Postby jayfly1988 » 12 Aug 2017, 12:10

Virgin coconut oil and just put a small amount on your index finger and then apply it. I use to do it every morning, after each bm and evening.
jayfly1988

Topics: 1