Fissures Healed in 2 Weeks

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Fissures Healed in 2 Weeks

Postby Ganu » 11 Jul 2017, 02:55

First, a big thanks to the people in this forum for their valuable advices. This has helped me a lot !

I had my fissures cured in 2 weeks and I would say it has healed completely and back to normal 100%. I did these :

- Tried to address the root cause rather than treating it externally with creams. It comes down to the food we eat. Change your food habits. Reduce your food intake during this time. Have your fiber intake and increase it gradually. I used to have wheatbix+Milk OR Greensalad with Grapes, strawberries, olive oil, carrot, cabbage for my breakfast (all in medium quantity). For lunch i had less than 100 grams of rice mixed with beetroot, brocoli and for dinner i just had an apple and 100g Sweet Potato OR 1 Orange OR 1 Avocado.

- Coconut Oil. This is magic ! a real magic. I bought a syringe and flused around 5 ml of cocnunt oil into my anal opening atleast 5 times a day. Also massage gently your rectal area around 3-4 times per day and that would help you feel relaxed and quicken the healing process. I used coconut oil more than the hydrocortisone cream the doctor prescribed :) and it did wonders !

- Exercise. Do not stay down at the same place thinking over the pain. Get out of your bed and do some active exercises. The more blood flow , more quick the healing will be. I practice yoga supine asanas for 50 minutes in the morning and 50 minutes in the evening. Used to have a light walk for 20-30 minutes. Surya Namaskar, Uttanasana, Ardha Halasana, Pavanamukatasana, Naukasana, Halasana, Shoulder stand, Matsyasana, Bhujangasana, Ashwini mudra are very effective and practising it daily for 1 week will help you heal very quickly.

- I did not buy a sitz bath but used the shower head with hot water and sprayed it for 10-15 minutes and it was very effective too.
Ganu

Topics: 1

Re: Fissures Healed in 2 Weeks

Postby NaturalRemedyLover » 11 Oct 2017, 22:52

I joined this website just to say thank you to Beliver and some of the others who turned me on to the olive oil. It had been 5 months since I had used the bathroom without trembling in fear, praying for God to help me, getting covered in sweat and scared I would be unable to take care of my children afterward. I was days away from turning to surgery. I went to Whole Foods and bought a very nice organic extra virgin olive oil after reading some of these success stories. I inserted the E.V.O.O. (extra virgin olive oil) anally with a plastic syringe with a rounded tip. It was probably like 3-4 mL. The first night I had a dull ache in my pelvis as if I'd eaten too much, but my morning bowel movement was less painful. I continued my usual regimen of hot baths, eating a vegetarian, high fiber, Whole Foods diet, etc. But the anal syringe of olive oil helped the most. By day 3 of this treatment, my bowel movements were bearable and by day 7, just as the post had said, I was pain free. I lasted 3 weeks pain free and then re-tore due to a hard bowel movement, but I did not go back to the kind of pain I was in. I just had a mild amount of pain and a drop or two of blood. I got back on the horse, as they say, and did not let depression sink in that I had missed the opportunity to heal, and I started the olive oil again. I am now 3 days pain free again due to the olive oil regimen. This is a miracle, and I am so thankful I read about it here. To keep my stools soft, I use a product called Calm which is magnesium and liquid Aloe Vera. These are drinks I take orally. I also take a shot of organic wheatgrass everyday to aid in digestion and drink kombucha once a week for probiotics. I apply Manuka honey topically to the anus and slightly inside to help the healing process. Good luck everyone! You can do it with these all natural remedies. Let this pain guide you into a healthier lifestyle. I have stopped all processed foods, I dramatically limit carbohydrate intake, I pray more, I drink water, I take magnesium, eat a lot of seeds and nuts, only Lara bars for a snack because of all natural/ high fiber ingredients. I feel more in control of my health than ever. Praise God!
NaturalRemedyLover