Fissure healed in 10 days

Anal Fissure and Ayurvedic Treatment

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Fissure healed in 10 days

Postby suresh » 12 Jul 2017, 14:09

https://analfissureayurvedictreatment.blogspot.in/

Anal Fissure Treatment

1. ABHAYARISHTA(Oral Syrup) IMPCOPS (Brand) Dosage 15-30 ml twice daily,
2. Jatyadi Taila (Oil) Dhanvantari Herbs (Brand) Topical Application with cotton on the Anal Fissure,
3. KAILAS JEEVAN (Multipurpose Ayurvedic Cream) Topical Application on the Anal Fissure,

I have used Resperidon a medicine for mental disorder which caused severe constipation and that prolonged constipation has lead to single Anal fissure in my case.
First and fore most cure for my Anul Fissure is slowly i changed my diet to rich in fiber and low corb diet contains vegitables and fruits. Avoid chillies and processed food. Take more buttermilk, sabja seeds juice, lemon and barley water.
I totally suffered from Anal Fissure for nearly 2 months with severe pain during defecation and lot of pain in carrying my routine job unable to sit, i changed 2 to 3 medications in ayurveda but no use, later the above combination has cured my Anul Fissure in just 7 days.
Dont get panic, believe in me this combination of medicines has cured me, in my treatment i have not used any painkiller.
Abhayarishta and Jatiyadi taila are enough if you dont get kailas jeevan dont worry. IMPCOPS Abhayarishta is very effective if you dont get IMPCOPS you can try in Baidyanath, but try to get Jatyadi Taila in dhanvantari herbs.
I wish you the best in early recovery, You will be normal.

suresh

Topics: 1

Re: Fissure healed in 10 days

Postby patience_and_healing » 14 Jul 2017, 18:30

Thanks for the helpful posts! Congrats on healing your fissure! I assume you're from India and these medicines would be difficult to obtain abroad?
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40