Potassium permanganate is my saver

Healed anal fissure

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Potassium permanganate is my saver

Postby Arcana » 31 Jul 2017, 12:21

Hi guys, I had anal fissure for 2 months, tried a lot of creams/ointments, but it was keep coming back. I found on russian forums advise to use potassium permanganate in sitz baths, tried myself and oh god!!! It's was such a release! But you need to be very careful with it if you add too much PP it can burn your scin. Make sure that water changes to slightly pink colour not darker. I use this remedy for a week now in the morning after BM, and in the evening began BM, helps also to relax tensed sphincter
The other thing i have just ordered - sea bucthurn oil, highly advised from same russian forum as great remedy for fissure healing and decreasing burning sensation . Will post here later if this will work well
Arcana

Topics: 1

Re: Potassium permanganate is my saver

Postby Arcana » 04 Aug 2017, 16:12

Follow up my previous post about sea bucthurn oil. It is 4 days since i use it and I feel improvements. For someone who tried already a lot of solutions but didn't get results you can try this:
After BM sitz bath with potassium permanganate 10 min (add PP tiny bit so that water is light pink colour, mix well until all crystals dissolved).
After sitz bath use syringe to enter sea bucthurn oil right into bum, also if fissure is external soak in oul on cotton pad or any other soft material and apply to but. Lay down for at least 30 min on side position.
I'm following this procedure for 4 days now and feel much better, when just a week ago was crying in the toilet ((
Arcana

Re: Potassium permanganate is my saver

Postby Arcana » 22 Aug 2017, 02:30

Hi guys!

Just an update on the healing process. It's now 90% healed (another 10% is still slight discomfort sometimes after bm). I have been on holiday and had a common problem after not following the right diet - constipation :sadd: I thought everything gonna start again! I didn't go to toilet for 2 days, as was really scared to push, went to pharmacy and asked for strong laxative. They gave me bisacodyl and said wait for 8 hours. Took 2 tablets before bed and next morning woke up with diarrhoea)) but it didn't damage the bum and obviously better than constipation and retear.

Currently I am back on high fibre diet only use 1ml sea buckthorn oil up my bum, I think it really heals all properly inside out. I know it's been just a month since I started this oil but I will keep posting updates here if you guys are interested in experiments results with the oil
Arcana