Two things I had to follow to get my life back from AFs

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Two things I had to follow to get my life back from AFs

Postby whoami » 04 Aug 2017, 09:46

I suffered for several years without really knowing what to do. Since it was many years, I've pretty much tried a bunch of combinations until one started working for me.

There are just two strategies you need to follow. And they are super-simple.

How to deal with an anal fissure once you have it
One way to deal with the situation is to make your stools loose until your fissure is healed. Use Sodium Picosulphate tablets one or two per day until you are healed. Please note that you'll need to have access to a toilet at all times if you take this tablet. You might have to use the toilet at any time. So, you can't really travel long distances. This might sound simple, but has worked for me every single time I've had an incident. Simple as it may sound, it is very effective.

How to avoid fissures
All I include in my regular diet are two things: plenty of water and carrots. Eat a couple in the morning and in the evening. If you have a propensity of getting anal fissures, you'll get them once in a while, but these two items every day will save you a lot of pain, literally. They are super rich in fibre. They will help you keep your stools loose. And who doesn't like carrots! I wish every medicine tasted as good as carrots. You have to drink plenty of water. If you are not using the restroom 4-6 times a day at least you are not drinking enough water.

You may read this and think that the solution to a problem is so ridiculously simple. But it really is. There is no correlation between how painful something is and how difficult it is to manage. These simple ideas have worked for me. I felt obliged to post it here in the hope that someone reading this might benefit from this.
whoami

Topics: 1