Have my life back!

After 9 months, 500 posts and endless hours in pain.

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Re: Have my life back!

Postby JHH » 16 Aug 2014, 14:45

Thank you both! :afsmile:

PIA, we healed about the same time, and I did wonder how were doing these days. I just learned you are still doing good, and Im so happy for you :D

Keep in touch!

J
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby mamafizz » 20 Jan 2017, 19:51

Hi JHH came across your story, and I too had botox about 4 .5 weeks ago and a week and a half ago I was told healed but had 2 hemmrhoids. And Thank God the Fissure pain is subsiding but I still have that tightness and granite hard knot feeling in there and pulling up to the tailbone, all the time (alittle less when I first wake up) still cant bear to sit down I was so sore swollen and achy after botox it must have caused or inflamed hemmrohids. But it would be great to know that you too had this full feeling and that charley horse feeling seems to effect all those surrounding muscles but that it eventually simmers down and I don't have to have that horrible pressurized feeling too much longer. Gradually goes away?? I have had the fissure for 6 months and praying this is the road to not feeling that something is pulling and tugging away and stuck high up, I assume it's the healing process and the inflamed hems. Sooo weird... I never had anything like this before and I had 6 children!! Including twins. i have been mostle laying on my side for the past 6 months soo slow healing.. Hope you stop by and see this post to send a quick reply.. That would be great and God bless.
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1

Postby positivesun » 21 Jan 2017, 04:17

I would be interested if anyone can answer this as well..

I am almost a year since I first got my fissure, about 5 months or so since my fissure has been "healed".

I still have tightness and a pressure feeling in my rectum, is this something others have dealt with that eventually goes away? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
positivesun
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Postby JHH » 02 Nov 2017, 12:03

Wow. Its been a long time since I joined this forum... Thought I would just stop by to give ya all an update :-)

I healed with the help of botox 4 years ago, and Im happy to let you know, that Im still doing fine.

For a year or 2 I had some strange sensations in my butt, but all is back to normal now.

I wish good healing to all you people who are struggeling. Remember, it WILL get better!
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby Myitzu » 05 Nov 2017, 19:53

My fissure has been healed for almost 11 months now but the same way as "positivesun" said, tightness and a pressure feeling in the rectum. I am still taking magnesium and stool softener but some time, my stool got harder and got pain in rear but no blood at all, felt unforgettable.
Still not sure, I should go for LIS, I have been suffered from 2015 September, on and off in 2016, all good in 2017 but recently with hard stool, got pain back :-(
Myitzu
Salt Bather

Topics: 4