New toilet seat heals posterior fissures

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Re: New toilet seat heals posterior fissures

Postby Please go-away! » 06 Jun 2013, 15:20

Wow...I;m going to try the finger way, (mine are interior)
My BMs are soft, long or loose, it doesn't matter, its the searing pain that goes on for hours after wards.
My doctor has me on nitroglycerine and xylocaine compound ointment at night. If I follow with Advil and or Tylenol. Thanks again. will try anything.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby splinterboy1984 » 06 Jun 2013, 16:13

acutally lately ive been sticking my vaseline lubed finger up the pooper and it really helps guide it out. sorry for being graphic. afterwards as soon as the finger comes out put the finger just below the hole and it helps with spasm. it really does. time will tell stay tuned
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby JHH » 07 Jun 2013, 01:49

Well I felt it was helping me, but unfortunately I retore after stopping penicillin. Then I had botox two days ago, and I'm still swollen down there, but I'm going to continue supporting with my finger. We all know these things don't heal up in a few days, so give it time to work. In the study, they reevaluated after half a year.
- Fissure developed in Jan '13
- Started rectogesic in Feb '13 and diltiazem Apr '13.
- Got botox Jun '13
- Healed by Okt '13, although I still had some irritation for about a year.
- New fissure April '22, healed June 2022
- New fissure 24. December 2023
JHH

Topics: 16

Postby Please go-away! » 07 Jun 2013, 06:29

I tried this morning to use my fingers for support by pressing..For me, I have to raise my self slightly off the toilet to do it, because i don't half much strength I sometimes sit slightly on the side.
Mind you it seems to work. I'm going to have breakfast this morning, since I didn't eat much yesterday.
I'm scared to eat, It's come to that ..geese Image
Lets see, small bowl of cheerios with almond (milk like beverage). I will relax watch t.v. a bit then, have some juice with Metamucil (diluted).
Please wish me luck..and the best to everyone else.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Postby aimonaali » 07 Jun 2013, 07:25

I tried the pressing with fingers thing... Maybe I used too much pressure since it was harder to fully empty my bowels. I could feel the poo moving inside the rectum with my fingers (sorry for too much information:D) But it did maybe feel easier for the fissure site. I guess time will tell.
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby guiness » 12 Jun 2013, 17:06

So im still waiting for this toilet seat to arrive from germany. Still using my finger alot of the time and it seems to be helping... However i think the seat would give more consistent support. I hope it gets here soon.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby aimonaali » 13 Jun 2013, 06:43

Keep us posted about how it works when you receive it. I've been using my fingers as well but it's hard to say if it's helping. I'm worried that I'm just pressing the fissure more against the poop moving out of me:P
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby guiness » 15 Jun 2013, 07:22

Lol, i tried to contact them to see when it was coming but they only speak german. I guess its probably on a boat, i dont know anyone that speaks german to call them on my behalf about a toilet seat. However, ive been holding my finger there, gently supporting the area and im feeling better.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby aimonaali » 19 Jun 2013, 11:28

I've been using my finger to support the area for over a week now. When I have a BM it does somehow feel easier for the fissure but for some reason the fissure has been bothering me more last days..:/ I've also started using coconut oil so it might be that that's causing the problems. Anyway I would really appreciate any experiences about the "finger strategy" ar the toilet seat. Just so that I don't make it worse...
aimonaali
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby guiness » 19 Jun 2013, 12:52

Hey i finally got the seat but havent had a chance to put it on my toilet yet. I have been supporting myself with my finger but the seat support is wider than my finger... But the study i will post later is very convincing to try it. Will post mire later
I have not retore since supporting myself....am feeling better but i still want the seat so i dont retear.
guiness
Proctosphincteranalogist