Dulcolax Really Helps As-Needed

Found a good website that has some really handy information?  Post your links here...

Return to References, Websites, Facts...

Dulcolax Really Helps As-Needed

Postby JonnyJ » 07 Mar 2015, 15:23

Does anyone here use the Dulcolax little pink laxative tablets that come 10 in a box? Usually I just use plain stool softeners with diet adjustments but sometimes I still get large stools which can cause bleeding. So to avoid this I use the dulcolax pills sometimes, and it really helps keep things loose and doesn't injure the area. But of course I know long term laxative use isn't good. But they really do help keep me from having hard bulky stools kind of like insurance policy. Miralax doesn't work for me.
Usually I'll use the dulcolax for maybe 4-5 days in a row, one tablet a day and then stop taking it and see how I do, I try to keep it a temporary as-needed thing. But they really work well for me when I need them. And they keep me from using enemas when I'm really constipated, which I hate. I'm a big fan of dulcolax. I have a fissure and ongoing sporadic hemorrhoids & it lets me heal a bit by keeping things flowing and loose.
JonnyJ
Fibre Addict

Topics: 11