New Admin, Mods & VIP's

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

New Admin, Mods & VIP's

Postby Admin » 10 Oct 2007, 05:44

:poke: evening everyone!! Wow i have missed alot havent i??
My sincere appreciations to Lecia & Kim whilst ive been 'gone'... holding the forte, good job guys, I have changed you to Admin status, as you deserve nothing less.. i certainly dont deserve it as i havent been here... so Image from the bottom of my heart!! Looks like you have been helping many people!!
A few Mod titles have been given to people who i thought contributed so much that were indeed 'AF' Experts!!! Image
And VIPs out to some more special people..
Im so sorry ive missed out on meeting so many of you, but my sole purpose of this forum was achieved so i am very happy... looks to be helping lots of folk!
My AF has been gone for a year now Image i havent forgotten what it was like, but im certainly having fun without good old 'Bob' around!!
Its late now, but i hope to check back in again tomorrow and catch up with you all..
once again im so sorry its been so long, too long in fact!
hope you'll forgive me Image
Cheryl
Admin
Administrator

Topics: 4

Re: New Admin, Mods & VIP's

Postby Deleted User 5 » 10 Oct 2007, 07:24

Cheryl,
What you started had indeed been a tremendous boon to many people, including myself.
You are forgiven!!
This may be the only opportunity I get to tell you how you have changed many lives for the better through this board, you should feel very good about what you started!!!
We all have sure missed you!!!! :(
Last edited by Deleted User 5 on 10 Oct 2007, 15:30, edited 2 times in total.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 10 Oct 2007, 07:32

Hey Cheryl,
Gosh, I am glad you posted and are alright. I am so happy to hear that you are doing better and have finally regained your life. When ever I read the intro to the board I can't believe you had to go through 6 years of this.
Thank you for starting this board. It is such a supportive place to exchange experiences and ideas and has really helped me through tough times.
Thank you for the promotion. I have been wanting to maybe move some threads and do a little housekeeping at times so maybe you can show Kim and I around sometime!
Welcome back and
God Bless,
Lecia

Postby buttgirl » 10 Oct 2007, 09:26

Thanks Cheryl. Your story gives me hope that one day I too will be bottom pain free.

I look forward to being a moderator.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Admin » 11 Oct 2007, 05:21

thanks guys, you are so lovely, i really should have come on more, atleast let you know what had been happening..
truth is so much has changed / happened for me, i had a few family problems, had issues with my pc, alot of things really, but i guess thats really no excuse..
i hope to activate your 'rights' as admin, i just have to figure out how to do it.. i will get onto that asap.
i hope to stick around now, listen to everyones stories.. now i am fully healed, i guess i have lots of advice to offer..
thanks for being so understanding when you didnt have to be, you guys are brilliant Image
ill check out these admin rights over the next day or two and get back to you as quick as i can.
Admin
Administrator

Topics: 4

Postby happyass » 11 Oct 2007, 07:53

yeeeee cheryl is back.
and i am glad that your af has been absent!
i hope all is well and whatever obstacles you had to endure with your family, i wish you all the best.
welcome back!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Deleted User 5 » 11 Oct 2007, 10:04

thanks for being so understanding
Hey, we're a *support* board. Being understanding is what we're all about!!
I am just happy to know you are OK!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Deleted User 5 » 06 Oct 2008, 17:46

We now officially have a new moderator and a new VIP Image Tabby and Pinky, respectively!
Applause, please!!!!
OK, you can celebrate now!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Corsi » 07 Oct 2008, 08:33

Cheryl Image
Thank you for creating this wonderful forum. It feels so good being able to discuss this taboo problem somewhere, and also to get and give support.
To me, having a fissure has been less of a struggle since I joined this fissure heaven....
Thanks Image
Corsica
Corsi
King Fissure

Topics: 18

Postby Deleted User 5 » 01 Jul 2009, 07:07

New VIPs added today...Erik, Macymae and Derryboy!
Deleted User 5