Need Help

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Postby edwardiize » 24 Oct 2017, 22:34

Hi guys ! I'm just new here and i badly need help . I'm suffering from Chronic fissure and internal Hemorrhoids for 8 months now and just another day i had new fissure developed. Been to hospital last August and doctor gave me some anti inflammatory, suppository and laxative to be use for a week .doctor just told me to come back if i feel so much pain and i wonder why he didn't give me any cream.But now i'm experiencing so much pain that i wasn't able to sleep like there's something on my ass that i need to do BM but i'll just poo like a mucus like and some blood with blood clot . TBH i'm not fan of eating vegies but i'm trying to drink a lot of water now .I just wanted to end this and have a normal life , It's affecting my work too . Any advice or suggestion will be appreciated .
I'm planning to see doctor again tomorrow .

:verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad: :verysad:
edwardiize

Topics: 1

Re: Newbie

Postby patience_and_healing » 01 Nov 2017, 00:34

Hope your doctor was able to help you out! It's a difficult affliction no doubt, and you need the right medical care to get through it.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40