Hello all

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Hello all

Postby Deleted User 6624 » 12 Nov 2017, 17:25

Hi . I am Mike the drummer. Just found the site . Looks like there are some sad stories and real success stories ' I hope to be the latter .

Got hemorrhoids' this summer and I guess this too. Roids got better but had this pain which was different .Just met my CRS last week after not sure what I had . got blood once and that was when I booked an appt. First thing he said was Anal Fissure and he doubted I would need surgery . That felt good to hear then said about a 8 to 12 week heal . I am on Nefediprine for 9 days and it has improved . I live in the bath tub but I am also a full time furniture builder so I do a hard day . Actually keeps my mind off it now that it has settled a bit .

So I am on my journey . Saying my prayers and eating my fiber . I am a passionate musician . I played drums 25 hours a week and now after 25 minutes I can feel that low level pain. Funny I played through the hemorrhoid pain I had this summer but this is different so I am laying low . Don't want to jeopardize a healing but my spirit is crushed a bit . Bm s are in order and that is once a day . Way less pain that the last 2 months . I like the doc . I am going to go natural heal unless something drastically changes . Nice to hear your stories . I will keep you in the loop .

Take care all ,
Mike
Deleted User 6624

Re: Hello all

Postby Mypoorbutt » 13 Nov 2017, 04:30

Hi Mike,
It’s great that you have caught it early and are treating it straight away. You sound like your doing all the right things sitz baths and the cream.
I have hems and fissure pain is way worse like a whole new level of pain especially if the spasms start.
I’m sure this will heal within a few weeks, try to avoid sittings I’m sure you realise that sets the pain off. Another tip if your still wiping with tp after a BM it’s best to either shower it clean or use wet tp otherwise your rubbing over already irritated and sore skin.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: Hello all

Postby Deleted User 6624 » 25 Nov 2017, 11:04

just an update I am doing well. I squat to BM . Don't care it helps immensely Very minor discomfort sometime none . This am when I wiped with the baby wipe I might have been a bit aggressive and it reminded me it isn't over but I am coming along well.
I may run out of nefedeprine cream by the weekend. Would there be a ok substitute for a day or so ?? I have standard stuff here but didn't want to upset the balance .
I will wait as long as needed for a natural heal . Hoping and praying . Thanks .
Deleted User 6624