Ouch!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Ouch!

Postby MattMecham » 03 Apr 2011, 19:15

I hope our stories continue to be similar, especially if you keep feeling better with every passing day.
I watched General Conference today (I'm a Mormon), and one of the speakers talked about how answers to our prayers often come in the guise of another person, and that we should serve each other as much as possible, since we never know when we may be the answer to someone's prayer. All of you have been an answer to my earnest prayers for comfort -- I thank you for being there.
Semper Fi,

Matt
MattMecham
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Re: Ouch!

Postby New mum » 03 Apr 2011, 23:27

Hi Bernie,
Sorry to hear your among one of us with this dreaded thing. I just read your post and want to say the whole breastfeeding thing i have been thru that. I got my fissure 2-3 weeks after my c-section and breastfeed in tears for months but i am sooooo glad i did it and still breastfeeding 1 yr later.
Try lying in bed feeding on your side that saved me. when she was little i used to put a pillow under her so she was the right height.
I hope you get into see a CRS soon.
New mum
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38