anal fissures VS anal sex

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

anal fissures VS anal sex

Postby raspberrypopsicle » 02 Jan 2013, 21:44

hello everyone, i am new to the forum and before I introduce myself i wanna start by wishing everyone a happy and painfree 2013!
So, I am a 24-year old male from Greece (I realise I live far away from the majority of the members of the forum, but AF affect us just the same all the way overseas)
I have been experimenting with same-sex partners for two years now, even though I only had receptive anal sex twice while in a committed relationship... My fissure was caused by a large stool after a long period of constipation and not by anal intercourse... It would be accurate to say that I havent had much anal ''traffic'' down there during my two years of homosexual experiences, so as you can imagine, getting an anal fissure while embarking upon the journey to gay sex is not exactly an ideal situation...
My doctor said that usually a fissure will fully heal if diagnosed and treated early on and young people usually experience faster healing. He recommended lots of water, high fiber diet (at times exhausting even for us accustomed to the Mediterranean diet), careful wiping with baby wipes, laxative and a special healing cream (I don't know whether it is available in USA, I suppose it is, it is called Cicalfate by Avene, a well known french company famous for skin products enriched with thermal mineral water) After a couple days the fissure healed and after a month of therapy and just as i had just stopped applying the healing cream I decided it was time to try playing with my anus while masturbating. Unfortunately, after a rough move, the fissure tore again. I started using the cream again and after a couple days the fissure healed again, I am even off the laxative now but I think i will have to stick to fiber and plenty of water no matter what...
I forgot to mention my fissure caused me minimum pain only for a couple seconds while passing...
However after it re-tore (and by now, re-healed) I wonder if it will heal for good or if this will be a pattern from now on... I would like to try receptive anal sex again at some point but I know I will be very self conscious with a fissure on the verge of tearing again which would also put me at risk for possible STDs
I think I will refrain from any sort of anal contact for at least three months to make sure it has fully healed, but what are the chances the scar will still be to frail to take pressure from anal intercourse leading to a new fissure?
I try to be optimistic and I have also enjoyed active penetration with both sexes so far, but it is still a great burden to go to the bathroom every morning secretly dreading a possible drop of blood on the paper...
Any personal experience or piece of advice will be highly appreciated!
I send you all a big, warm, greek hug!
raspberrypopsicle

Topics: 1

Re: anal fissures VS anal sex

Postby marg6043 » 04 Jan 2013, 08:15

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry to hear that you are suffering with AF, but that is why we are here.
While my anal fissure is caused by other reasons, excessive diarrhea, Is plenty of information by other members that are in your same position with the problem.
I hope that you find some answers and perhaps their experiences will help you deal with the problem of having an anal fissure.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Re: anal fissures VS anal sex

Postby radubradu » 20 Sep 2016, 16:34

Hi there
I have been having the same problem. The fissure heals with a strict diet but reopens if I only try to masturbate anally. I have asked the doctors I've seen about it but they were clueless to give me any advice, they even looked embarrassed. I guess all we can do is live a really healthy life style and hope for the best...
radubradu

Topics: 1