New member from Italy

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: New member from Italy

Postby bherna1 » 08 Jan 2008, 16:11

www.cvs.com
do a search under aloe gel
they have it in walmart also. i dont know if they have a walmart in italy. they did in china.
as mentioned above you can wipe with non scented baby wipes or any type of moist wipes meant for wiping down there.
i would wipe gently and not hard
let me know if you have any questions.
also i would stay away from alot of spicy food and hard sugers...hard candy.
i would also not eat pizza.
those things just tear me open again and again. i would also stay away from alot of cheese...causes constipation
good luck
bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby bherna1 » 09 Jan 2008, 10:15

with the adjustment of eating better, watching what i was eating...less junk food i did loose weight. went from 191 to 155. i eat alot less than i did a year ago due to the fissure. i also chew up alll food real good before i swallow it down.
my 2 cents,
bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby val » 09 Jan 2008, 11:05

Thank you Bernard and Fis, I will try and get some.
Fis, have you used it since having the surgery? Or are you not allowed to use anything on it yet?
Are you feeling any better yet?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jan 2008, 15:27

I used it last week during periods when it was inconvenient to use my chamomile
and oak concoctions ; ), and it is nice that it is not runny like other brands -so it really stays where it should ! The only thing is that you really need to wash it well after because it leaves some residue when it drys up. You will have open wound outside the anus if they remove skin tag - so I wouldn't use it until it heals .
Thanks for asking how am I doing XOXO - I just got my period - just 2 weeks after I had one (????) so it is all tender down there and I can't measure progress regarding bleeding from the anus now - oh well...I guess I had to be REAL twin to Lecia , ha ha ha, and make her company with my period ; ))))) !
Anyway, I did a lot of research about fissurectomy - that leaves big wound and I will need 8 weeks just to heal that - so we shall see how it is going to be.
Your procedure is tomorrow and because of time difference it will still be "today" here, so I will start sending god vibes tonight : ))))) !!!!
Can't wait to hear from you post -op : ))) - you will be so relived - you will see !!!
Best of luck once more !!!! :sprinkleheart:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61