New member from Italy

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

New member from Italy

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 10:59

Hi there, AF are defenitely an international issue!!! Hi hope that the member of this forum will provide me with some help, because i am really in deep pain.
Ciao

Re: New member from Italy

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 11:21

Ciao anche a te,
Parlo unpo d'itlaiano.
Guardi mia risposta nell'altra "thread"
Benvenuti

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 12:53

welcome to the forum :)
Sorry to hear you're in pain :(
Hopefully you'll find some good advice here, everyone is really helpful :)

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 13:04

Yes, please feel free to look around here. There are tons of threads with helpful information.

Postby bherna1 » 05 Jan 2008, 21:51

Ciao
Welcome to the site. Can you tell us how long you have had your fissure? Have you changed your diet to manage it? Are you taking warm baths to soak in to releif the pain and to promote blood flow to the region for excellerated healing? Let us know some back ground so we can help you out. There are alot of us on her and and alot of material to review. I do have a set diet, wiping process etc. I do use a aloe vera gel before and after bowel movements. I am alot better than i was months ago but not fully healed.
Please give me some feed back to maybe help out.
Thanks
Bernard
bherna1
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby Fissulyna » 06 Jan 2008, 16:33

So sorry to hear that you have this awful condition too : ((( but welcome to this unique forum. We all try to help each other and give support. Feel free to ask ANYTHING ! I just had surgery hoping that I would heal before summer and be able to go to Europe and among other things visit Italy too, like I did 2 years ago
: ) ! But - we shall see...
Best of luck !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 08 Jan 2008, 01:12

Dear all, thank you for your warm welcome.
Just to answer to Bernard:
My diet has been alway very rich of fiber and veggy and I never had any problem in going to the loo every day, never the less I got this AF, probably because my father suffered from the same thing when he was young.
Now I do take warm bath before and after and I use two cream, one is meant to cicatrize the fissure, the other to moisture the region...
I heard of anoheal and it semms to me that this ointment can be a real alternative to surgery, problem is that i cannot buy it in Italy.
Please tell me more about wiping and aloe.

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Jan 2008, 01:41

Can you find surgeon in Italy that will try Botox on you ? It has much higher success rate than any of the creams. It has more risks attached thou, but just something to think about ... Bernard's aloe is very good indeed !!! I tried it and some other members. But - you will have to find that exact product, you can order it over the net. I tried other Aloe gels but one that Bernard discovered IS the best !!! (Thanks Bernard for discovering it : ))) !!!! Many members also drink aloe juice or take aloe pills. Aloe has anti inflammatory properties so it calms guts and also has some laxative properties and helps with regularity.
Wet wipes are much more comfortable to use after you go to the bathroom than regular toilet paper if you are not home and can not use bidet or wash with water immediately after. I am sure you can find them in Italy, any hypoallergenic wipes possibly with added aloe would work. I like baby wipes the best ; ).
I am sure Bernard will give you more info about everything !!!
Best of luck

All the best
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby val » 08 Jan 2008, 04:28

Fis
Do you have the website adress that you ordered the aloe from please?
thank you!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Jan 2008, 15:09

I bought it in Walmart store here , but had to go on the net to find where the nearest store is located. I know that CVS store has it and they have website. Just put CVS vitamin shop in search engine and it will pop up. If they do not ship to UK, I will ship it to you - it is not combustible definitely ; ))) !!!!
XOXOOooooo.....
Fissulyna
VIP