hi folks....its been a long time!!!!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

hi folks....its been a long time!!!!

Postby Guest » 15 Jan 2008, 13:18

hi folks!!!,,,
been a real long time,,
i hope everyone is doing well.......it took me a while to find yas after all my searchn to check in ,i found ya!!...
for all you new folks if ya had a chance to read the giz' new ass topic ..well that was me!!!
just stoppn in once again to thank you people for changing my life..
lts been since nov 14 2006 since surgery and all is well.....no problems at all..i do have to tell ya the one thing that i do do..((ha ha h a..i said do do)) is take my fiber tabs each and every day.....4 in the am and 4 at night,, i think this has been a big part of me healing...
i stoped in to check out all the folks that helped me and that was there for me and lead me to the right direction of my healing.. i hope your all ok and doing well also..
the memories of hell i went thru will never be forgoten...
remeber me as saying if satan himself had an opening for a manager i would be first on his list from the pain that i thought came from hell itself..i prayed for death..
well i owe everything to this wonderfull place and i wanted ya all to know i did not forget yas!! and thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!
the gizmo

Re: hi folks....its been a long time!!!!

Postby juney » 15 Jan 2008, 15:16

it's good to hear from someone that actually healed! i remember reading the post about your experience awhile back. but i'm jeaous!!!!! i want to heal!!!
juney
King Fissure

Topics: 36

Postby val » 15 Jan 2008, 15:27

Hi, I remember reading your surgery post just before my surgery last week. Good to hear you're doing well, well done you!!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 15 Jan 2008, 15:28

Hey, Giz! Remember me? I used to be "Hugh" but I just go by my real name, now..
It's been a year of healing for me, too, and there have been lots of new folks with "new" fissures through these "doors" since you last checked in!
Glad to hear you have been doing great and happy you stopped by to say hi...hope that monster stays out of your life for good!
Cheryl has been gone a lot, but who can blame her if her arse is all healed? Who wants to deal with everyone's butt troubles 7 days a week?
Bt there are a few of us long-timers still around...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 30 Jan 2008, 18:43

Hey Gizmo,
I am glad you checked in. We are all on are way to healing hopefully. I am glad you are better and it is nice to meet you.
Please stop in once in awhile and chat.
Thanks!
Patty

Postby small_flower » 20 Mar 2008, 18:19

Hey Giz!
I havent heard from you since before I was going to get my surgery last year! I was wondering what had happened to you.
I am glad that you have healed. I have healed for the most part too! As long as I am diligent about my fiber and my diet, I am in the clear!
kate
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62