]New to Forum, had LIS thanks to your posts

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: ]New to Forum, had LIS thanks to your posts

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Jan 2008, 19:26

Hi dear Caroline : ) !!! Thank you so much for getting back to me so fast : ) ! It s amazing how similar our symptoms are - even the look of a skin tags ?!? Mine are also much smaller in the morning and "behave" before I have my first BM than whole cycle starts again. I also have occasional sharp pangs of pain - mine feels like somebody pokes me with a big needle just for the heck of it ; ) - I am sure somebody has my Voodoo doll somewhere and is having tremendous fun , LOL ; ) !!! And guess what - we are exactly same age : ))) !!!!
I have to order that cream ASAP and thanks for the tip for application.
I am sorry to hear that you had to go through one more surgery before LIS : (, but I am sure that your body will adjust and that your runny stools will stop soon. I also was never constipated before I got my fissure - I got it when I pushed my BM too hard and suddenly before my muscles were relaxed since I wanted to do it fast in public restroom - what a stupid move on my behalf - but I never could have dreamed that something like this could happen - never in my life had any digestive problems or anorectal problems and than - wack !!!!! Major damage out of the blue : (.
Thanks for describing your first exam - do you need to go again ?
I am afraid of mine since he wanted to "go in" only 2 weeks after procedure when I came to his office for consultations regarding my swollen and weired looking skin tag . He said he can't tell me anything before the exam and as if I knew I asked would he go inside he said "but of course" and I just freaked out and didn't let him do exam - although I think that was what he was counting on : (. Just sad how insensitive some doctors can be : (((.
Let us hope that all what is happening with skin is just transitory and that we will be free of that soon : )) !!! I will let you know what assistant CRS says when I see her on 30th this month !
In the meantime, we will "see" each other here on the board : ))) !
I am so glad to have you here and I am sure all other members too! The more people we have , the more informations we get and we can help more and more people that way !!!
All the best and BIG HUG !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 18 Jan 2008, 09:52

Just wanted to welcome you and say congratulations on your surgery. That is awesome you took matters into your own hands and it has made a difference for you.

Postby happyass » 19 Jan 2008, 19:13

thank you caroline for sharing!
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 19 Jan 2008, 19:21

Hi there!
After my CRS post-op visit, he told me I didn't need to come back unless I needed him. Thankfully, my fissure was healed (but I would never know it because my bum was still sore). He told me it healed so quickly because he removed a bunch of scar tissure, and I would have needed to keep coming back once every month until the fissure healed. He also stressed that I am not out of the woods, and that the surgery isn't a cure, it is a way to allow the fissures to cure. Either way, I am so glad I did it now that I am three weeks post-op.
So please Fissulyna, do not get stressed during the post-op. At least with my CRS, nothing hurt at all, and it took less than a minute!

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Jan 2008, 21:06

ohhhhh... :roll: , I wish I have your CRS Caroline ....But thank you so much for the words of encouragement Image ! I just discovered that I will probably get my period at the end of this month Image , so will probably need to reschedule my app. again - this time for a reason Image .
It is interesting that he could assume with that certainty that fissure is closed without looking inside Image , but I sure hope that my fissurectomy helped my fissure too!!!
How are you doing now : ) ??? Is your swelling going down ? Mine is kind of better (knock knock knock ; ), and Vaseline helps with itching (I am waiting for the cream from pharmacy). Maybe time will really help with everything Image .
All the best and Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61