Chat

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Re: Chat

Postby Guest » 26 Aug 2008, 13:26

You are the best Kim !!!
I missed you !! I hope you are well Image
xxx

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Aug 2008, 13:34

I am fine, Tabby, just been busy! How's your husband? You were such a little doll, in your avatar....I want to pinch your cheeks!
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 26 Aug 2008, 14:04

Is this the chat box? What do I do? Chat???
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Aug 2008, 14:10

No, Cheryl. leave this part of the board and return to the HOME page, then go look up at the top of the screen, below the logo. You have to log in to chat. They are chatting away right now!
Girls! Image
BTW, the chat is not viewable to non-members of this board, so Joe Blow in Kokomo can't read your chat. But any logged-in member can, so be careful to not say anything bad about me! Image
You can chew Lecia up, though, if you want!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby cherylk » 26 Aug 2008, 14:35

I got on, Kim. You're the best (and smartest).
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Fissulyna » 26 Aug 2008, 14:41

Oh boy - Kim- first thank you for making us the place where we can
all talk at once and over each other Image and have the most jibberishy covo in the whole world Image !!! It was hilarious and unforgettable experience Image and I am sure that it will be used and "abused" with our non-stop chattiness Image !!!
You are THE man bayyy-beeee Image !!! I laughed my sox off reading this thread Image - OMG... Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 26 Aug 2008, 14:55

Why thank you, Fissy! I hope you gabby gals get a lot of use from it! Really, it is pretty good for all of you since you all know each other pretty well, you can connect a little deeper if you want to, or just blow off some boredom.
I really do hope it occasionally helps people who are feeling lost and despairing of their fissure pain...that the right person will chat with them at the right moment and it calms them down a little.
I will have to move it to the bottom of the board before long, and I am sure it will just be ignored and lonely again!!
I also have a suggestion for you all. One way to get the most out of a chat, for a group with a common "point of interest," would be to have an agreed-upon time to meet once or so a week, to meet together and chat about the topic. Fissures and related pain, in this case. I've used it with an astronomy chat, and you'd get people from all over the world discussing just the topic you were interested in. Around 1 or 2 PM EST (currently about 5:00 or 6:00 UT/Greenwich time) on a weekend allows the greater amount of the globe to be involved.
Otherwise it's just scattershot and useless...for the most part.
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 26 Aug 2008, 15:14

Thanks, Kim! You're the coolest!

Postby Guest » 26 Aug 2008, 15:15

Kim - You are the best !!! Image
This chat is just what we need, its nice to know we have realtime chat for when our heads are really up our arses!! Image
Hubby had to go back to work with his yellow foot !!!
I dont blame him just now my head is all over the place Image
You can pinch my cheeks, i would like that :)
Do you think i have hamster cheeks ???

Postby small_flower » 26 Aug 2008, 15:24

woo hoo, my prayers were answered! A chat room!
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62