Hemorrhoids and Hemmorhoidectomy

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Do we need addition section "Hemorrhoids and Hemmorhoidectomy"?

Yes
90%
No
10%

Total votes : 21

Hemorrhoids and Hemmorhoidectomy

Postby pinpin » 20 Sep 2013, 11:52

I have survived from hemorrhoidectomy performed back in February. The main complication I got was unhealed wounds, which have completely the same symptoms as anal fissure.

This forum was God sent to me, explaining what I have and how to cope.

There are no many places like this on internet there are discussed complications from such kind of surgery, even more there are no many places to discuss hemorrhoids as such.
I read big part of this forum, and members relate to hemorrhoids. Therefore I got idea to add new forum section named "Hemorrhoids and Hemmorhoidectomy". Where members can find support on the subject disease, and support each other with hints and explanations.

I would start long story about myself in this section and my unique experience of slow healing after surgery, I survived(8 months post), but wish more people know there is light in the end of tunnel and how to cope with terrible condition.

Also we would stick useful information on top of the forum section like we do for LIS and Fistula sections. (Types of surgery(THD, stappled, open, closed, Longo), type of hemorrhoids(internal, external)

There are not less aspects to discuss and share on this topic, than regarding AF.

Please let me know your thoughts and give your green light to initiate this!
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: Hemorrhoids and Hemmorhoidectomy

Postby owmybum » 20 Sep 2013, 12:09

Yes igrik, I think that's a great idea..... As I am a fellow hemmy sufferer, and have suffered the exact same complications after hemmorhoidectomy.

OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !