Forum promotion

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Forum promotion

Postby pinpin » 01 Oct 2013, 07:52

Hello,

There are many sufferers around us, lurking and searching on internet, trying to find useful information, positive stories or any kind of experience having difficulty to get answers from doctors regarding terrible condition around anal area. We do not present ourselves as any kind of alternative for regular medicine, but provide tremendous support and help for people. Not everybody is able to find this place right away, but we wish they could.

So far being one of the best supporting boards on the Internet, I would like to encourage and attract you active members to say about board, post on internet saying this is place where you can find support.

My encouragement would be around supporting and helping out more members from different parts of world, we have great base already, and this recently started section about "hemorrhoids" would be the one of the ways forward for us and board.

Thank you members being here.
:afsmile:
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: Forum promotion

Postby Deleted User 2950 » 01 Oct 2013, 09:32

igrik

I think you must have read my mind. I was just saying to myself as I was looking around the internet seeing people dealing with their fissures that I can direct them to here. I just saw a google thread that was asking if anyone knew how to treat a fissure and I think I'll go back and see if I can find that and give them our address here.

Thannks buddy....
Deleted User 2950

Re: Forum promotion

Postby Please go-away! » 12 Oct 2013, 21:21

:thankyou: Two very great guys I might add....two, total thanks, a thumbs up.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15