Help please, looking to unregister from the website

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Help please, looking to unregister from the website

Postby Deleted User 437 » 04 Oct 2013, 19:38

Hello, I had a very trying ordeal with a fissure and later a fistula (which was a result of infection after LIS surgery) about 2 years ago. It resulted in a total of 3 surgeries and 2 procedures in the doctor's office. In the end everything worked out fine, and I have been pain free for quite some time now. I have to admit that this website helped me through some tough times and I am very thankful for that. However now, I would like to unregister from the website and I can't figure out how to do that. I tried the user panel, but couldn't find anything. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Deleted User 437

Re: Help please, looking to unregister from the website

Postby Deleted User 2950 » 05 Oct 2013, 12:00

Hi Fiberup

I see what you mean. As we are kinda new to this site, that may have been one of the things they forgot to add. I will let the guys know about it pronto. I'll see if we are not overlooking something a little more. Either way it should be easier to see.

Thanks for the heads up.

P.S. thanks for stopping by and sharing your healing stories.
Deleted User 2950

Postby Deleted User 2950 » 05 Oct 2013, 12:46

OK fiberup

I just let them in on the missing link to delete account. I don't think it should be too much longer before igrik fixes this for you. I sent him a pm plus added it here so he should see it today if he's not too busy.
Deleted User 2950

Postby pinpin » 05 Oct 2013, 13:10

I have added section to User Control Panel.

So you can delete your own account now.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Postby Deleted User 437 » 05 Oct 2013, 18:59

Thank You!!!!
Deleted User 437