a prayer for us all.

This forum is for general chit chat, about any other subject than fissures!

Return to Off Topic Chat

a prayer for us all.

Postby havefaith » 11 Jan 2014, 14:15

This is for all of us on this site, and for any of those suffering in the world. This is me opening my heart to you all, spreading my light, spreading my blessings to all.

"Oh lord please guide us, please work through us to help solve our suffering. Please let my heart go out to every family,
anyone who is lonely, everyone who is smiling, enjoying a meal.

Please come into my heart, come into my mind, lead my hand wherever it goes. Please help every atom, and every being of
this wonderful universe you have created. Please elevate all of our conscious to be closer with your energy.

God everything you have created is my friend, I know you are always with me, many people on this site have become my friend.
Please oh lord, I beg of you on my knees please help each and every one of my friends to feel less suffering, to feel less anxiety,
to feel the absolute most love in their hearts..... Guide us, work through us, so that we may continue to do YOUR work and help others. Sincerely, with all of my heart..."

This is a giant thank you that goes out to everyone on this entire site... i start this afternoon off with a prayer... of good blessings.

:afsmile:
I have faith in you always, i love you like my own son or daughter, when you hurt, i hurt. Let us all be each others guiding light, and heal without anxiety :) Much love to all.
havefaith
Salt Bather

Topics: 14

Re: a prayer for us all.

Postby froberso » 12 Jan 2014, 12:22

Beautiful....
froberso

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 12 Jan 2014, 12:36

Thank you havefaith x
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3

Postby owmybum » 12 Jan 2014, 13:45

Thank you havefaith..... That was lovely.

Xxxxx
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !

Postby splinterboy2013 » 19 Jan 2014, 22:21

Beautiful prayer havefaith, Here is how i usually say a prayer being a muslim,

O Allah(Arabic for God), the most merciful, most compassionate, the most high, lord of the universe, light of the heavens and the earth, we ask you to grant us healing from this awful infliction, give us the patience, and the strength to fight on, for only you know what is best for us. Oh my lord don't turn away from me, and don't let me turn away from you in this hard time. Surely you are the truth, your promises are true, and surely you are the most trustworthy thing in this universe. I put my trust in you in this hard time in my life and i will praise you forever... even if the healing never comes. Ameen

I hope that one day when we move on from this terrible affliction, that we have gained and learned something from this ordeal. I know one day it will come, i pray to God it comes for all of us soon. My friends don't underestimate the power of prayer, keep praying. Good luck and hope 2014 is our year for healing.
splinterboy2013
Salt Bather

Topics: 2

Postby returnofpuzzledbutt » 20 Jan 2014, 06:06

Thank u splinterboy that was so beautiful xxxxx
returnofpuzzledbutt
Salt Bather

Topics: 3