does the fear ever go away

constant fear of the next BM haunts me

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

does the fear ever go away

Postby scaredritz » 14 Mar 2017, 18:29

I had hemrrhoids ( self diagnosed ) and may be a tiny fissure ( stinging during BM). However, whatever it was , i tried conservative methods and home remedies and am almost pain free (touch wood....)now. But...that nagging fear of the next BM taking back things to square one is just not leaving me. My bum is constantly on my mind and has practically taken over my life. Everything i eat....is with a thought about how is it going to come out tom.
I am sick and tired of this and really neeed a break from all this...i want to live a normal life.
How did u guys stop thinking abt ur a$$ the whole time and how did u manage to get ur life back .
Pl i need some reassuarnce that things do get better for good.
thanks
scaredritz
Fibre Addict

Topics: 13

Re: does the fear ever go away

Postby FromCroatia » 20 Mar 2017, 05:39

I know exactly what are you talkin about but once you become pain free you will stop to think about such problems. It takes time
FromCroatia
Salt Bather

Topics: 1