Hemorrhoids

Do you have Hemorrhoids and are contemplating or have had a Hemorrhoidectomy? If you are thinking of surgery, or want to ask questions on anything to do with Hemorrhoids, or want to share with others who have been through this, this is the place!

Return to Hemorrhoids and Hemorrhoidectomy

Hemorrhoids

Postby Chuck33b » 16 Jun 2017, 22:42

Hello everyone I'm new to this yesterday I'm supposed to go in for a colonoscopy and hemorrhoid banding the doctor gave me the drink I went in I'm on Obamacare found out that I didn't meet my deductible so I cannot pay the out-of-pocket I did not get the surgery today my hemorrhoids are inflamed from pooping all night and tight and it hurt really bad I don't know what to do
Chuck33b

Topics: 1

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Mypoorbutt » 17 Jun 2017, 08:54

Hi gosh that's awful.
You could try something like proctofoam or ask at a pharmacy what they recommend

I have had a bad few days with my crohns and my hems are playing up so I'm using colodial silver soaked cotton wool balls and putting them on my hems that always works wonders for me.
I have in the past done the same with apple cider vinegar but as I have had fissures recently I wouldn't risk that
You could also apply an ice pack
Those are just my thoughts and what I use but if your in pain please try and see a pharmacist or DR
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: Hemorrhoids

Postby Tbooty » 25 Jun 2017, 13:59

I agree that Proctofoam is great. If you can't get the Rx for it, find an over the counter application containing hydrocortisone, like Prep H. I'd use it both internally and externally. It's delicate to insert the applicator, but it's always been necessary for mine.

Sorry to hear you are suffering. Hope you get relief soon.
Tbooty
Fibre Addict