Dr. David Rosenfeld, Simi Valley, California

A place to post your experiences with your doctor/surgeon for others searching for a great doctor!

Return to Tell us about your doctor

Dr. David Rosenfeld, Simi Valley, California

Postby Savaici » 07 Nov 2014, 20:17

http://davidrosenfeldmd.com/

Sounds like a nice doctor, though have not seen him myself.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Dr. David Rosenfeld, Simi Valley, California

Postby Daisy » 08 Nov 2014, 02:17

He has the best write ups of any doctor I've seen, about all topics. From Anal Fissures, Fistulas, Pruritis Ani and more. I found that in his writing he communicates very well. I followed his links, and found out he's also one of the physicians who appears in the medical television show, "The Doctors." It's very good as well.
Daisy
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Dr. David Rosenfeld, Simi Valley, California

Postby mamafizz » 06 Apr 2017, 21:54

I have consulted with Dr Rosenfeld personally, he is a gem, he also recommends Bioflavenoids, called Rhoid Aid, (sounds generic but it really works naturally, does not aggravate your digestive system at all and helps quite a bit been taking it after Botox healed fissure but had 2 internal hems severely aggravated. It's been 2.5 months continually getting better. He explains all of the muscle issues that tend to linger and wreak havoc with your emotions etc. Contact him he will do a consult over the phone for all of those lingering questions that you can't seem to get answers for either before or after a procedure. He is very kind. I have consulted twice with him. Please share his info. I wish he could speak to everyone on here.
mamafizz
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 1