SWEAT

problems with burning due to sweating

A sub-forum for those with pain, but no explanation for it. Vent, share, ask, and help others. That is what this little corner is all about!

Return to Chronic Anal and Rectal Pain

SWEAT

Postby Glorybee » 01 Jul 2017, 06:14

So I work outside in the summer. Every day. I'm finding that things below are really exacerbated when I sweat. Not sure if its the hems or the skin tag or the old fissure but something really burns when I sweat. Has anyone found any solutions for this sort of issue? Unfortunately, until the summer is over I have no options but to tough it out.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Glorybee
Fibre Addict

Topics: 5

Re: SWEAT

Postby patience_and_healing » 02 Jul 2017, 19:05

Maybe try some gold Bond medicated talk? It's very absorbent and could help with the soreness. You can also reapply during the day as needed.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40

Postby Fissurefrustration » 29 Aug 2017, 07:16

I have the same issue, I have a bowel motion then throughout the day when I sweat I get a small bit of discharge that mixes with the sweat and it burns, then I wipe with a bit of TP and it comes away with slight brown staining (used to be red too when I was still healing) So it might be the acidity of your stool.

I resorted to wearing a small pad in between my buttcheeks that soaked up the sweat which I felt helped.

FF
Suffering since June 2013

Methods tried:
GTN cream - migraines!
Manuka Honey / Coconut oil / Aloe
tag excision X 2, botox x 3
Dilatiazem
dilatation 2 X daily + Retin-C Vitamin Scar Treatment Oil 2 X daily - best thing ever.
Now pain free 2/7/21
Fissurefrustration

Topics: 56

Postby Camry » 08 Aug 2018, 08:03

Fissurefrustration wrote:I have the same issue, I have a bowel motion then throughout the day when I sweat I get a small bit of discharge that mixes with the sweat and it burns, then I wipe with a bit of TP and it comes away with slight brown staining (used to be red too when I was still healing) So it might be the acidity of your stool.

I resorted to wearing a small pad in between my buttcheeks that soaked up the sweat which I felt helped.

FF

May i know what type of pad did you use for the sweat? I use tp to put in between my butt cheeks to absorb the sweat but i feel that sometimes it does not help since i still feel the burning throbbing pain for hours...
Camry
Salt Bather

Topics: 12