itching

still itching!

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

itching

Postby monkeybutt812 » 20 Aug 2017, 09:29

Ive been dealing with persistent itching now for several months. I'm not quite sure what the cause is!? Several months ago I trimmed down my anal hair very short and after it began to itch like crazy. So I used some of the usual remedies many of them I've used in the past. I tried fresh aloe, coconut oil, hydrocortisone cream, desitin, calmoseptine, yada yada and yet still not much relief. I thought the itching had something to do with my coarse hair rubbing the skin, but I'm stumped as to why this keeps going on.

I've tried washing with a mild soap as well. I tried using conditioner to soften the hair there. All provided just a very temporary improvement. I was hoping once my anal hair grew back to its usual length this itching would stop.

I do go to the bathroom quite a bit, but no real change in bowel habits. I've always gone 2-3 times a day. My stool is usually pretty normal, although I've had the occasional bout of looser stools, and obviously that doesn't help the itching. I clean up using a bidet sprayer and cold water helps a bit.

I've thought that removing some of the hair just around the hole would make think better, but not if it causes this horrible itching. There are some posts about laser hair removal and waxing your own butt. I'm just a little hesitant, as i dont want to make things worse! Thanks for reading. Please I welcome any comments/suggestions. Some have suggested I go get waxed by a professional idk if that would help or not.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: itching

Postby monkeybutt812 » 20 Aug 2017, 17:42

Just to add I don't seem to have any signs of inflammation around the area. I know many suffer from 'idiopathic pruritis ani' and this can go on for a while. I'm hoping it gets better soon. I've been using Calmoseptine and while it does provide some immediate relief it seems like after a few days the itch comes back almost worst. I do have skin tags, but they've never been this itchy before. These problems are so annoying and embarrassing. I know many suffer from this, but it really makes life miserable. I know my butt is has probably become very sensitive to any cream/ointment as I've had this problem before. I'm really hoping I can get a bidet sprayer set up in my new apartment I'm headed up there tomorrow.
monkeybutt812
Salt Bather

Topics: 10