Homeopathic Cure - Ratanhia

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Homeopathic Cure - Ratanhia

Postby Hafzaal » 13 Mar 2016, 14:21

I did a search and it seems like no one has tried out this approach. A family friend of mine suggested I try Ratanhia as it cured her after a year when all else failed. I just wanted to put it out there so that there is one more thing for people to try for whom everything else has failed.

My pain levels were minimal to non existent by the time my Ratanhia came in but I am feeling normal now and back to the gym too.

It comes in different concentrations and from the research I did, low concentrations are recommended for chronic conditions which is why I have started out with 6C. If your condition is acute, you can go up to 30x or 200C.

Good luck!
Hafzaal
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Homeopathic Cure - Ratanhia

Postby Savaici » 15 Mar 2016, 14:35

Rhatany (Krameria triandra) is a plant that is fairly uncommon. The root is used as medicine. Related plants (other Krameria species) are sometimes secretly added to rhatany preparations to expand the amount of product provided.

People take rhatany for intestinal swelling (enteritis) and chest pain (angina).

Rhatany is sometimes used as a mouthwash or gargle for mild mouth and throat irritation, swollen gums, cracked tongue, and canker sores. It is also applied to the skin for leg ulcers and for swelling and itchiness caused by cold and damp weather (chilblains).

How does it work?
Rhatany contains high concentrations of tannins. Astringent chemicals, such as tannins, can reduce inflammation by shrinking tissues and pus.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Re: Homeopathic Cure - Ratanhia

Postby ESun » 17 Nov 2017, 19:43

Yes, I am trying this remedy now. I started today, with 6c.
I've been struggling for over 2mo with a fissure that caused me pain for hours and only Ibuprofen helped for 5 weeks. Finally I have more optimism and less pain after 3 weeks of high liquid intake (water, fresh chicken broth, fresh juices, nettle tea, and smoothies and soups). I also take magnesium citrate powder with water morning and night. I take a hot bath once a day to relax, I take walks, I think positive, and of course have cut out meat and cheese and bread.
Zinc ointment (40%) has helped the most. I also put coco oil on during the hot bath. And made suppositories with aloe gel and olive oil mixed and keep them in freezer.
I will post an update after some days on Ratanhia. How many days did you and your cousin stay on 6c, and was it 3x day, the whole time? I also used Sepia and mostly that helped with Postpartum depression.
I have to stay very strict about liquid intake, and all foods consumed must be cooked with water (rice, quinoa, oats, whole wheat pasta, beans), or be made of water (fruits and veggies).
ESun
Salt Bather

Topics: 3