No Regular Movements for year and a half

Fiber, doesn't work.Metamucil doesn't either

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

No Regular Movements for year and a half

Postby averageJoe2000 » 09 Nov 2017, 22:16

Hey guys nothing is working. I haven't had regular bowel movements for over a year now.
And when i do have a bit coming out, i feel some pain. Basically i go days without bowel movements. I have nothing in the rectum so there's nothing to expell out. Why does an Anal Fissure create these conditions?

Should i seek a Colo Rectal doctor?

It went from normal going once daily to abnormal going every 3 or 4 days barely and through pushing small little balls that amount to almost nothing
averageJoe2000
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Re: No Regular Movements for year and a half

Postby Mypoorbutt » 10 Nov 2017, 09:53

Hi Joe,
Sorry your suffering. How much are you eating also have you taken stool softeners or laxatives to create more movement.
An anal fissure in itself shouldn’t change the consistency or frequency of your BMs but you could unconsciously be eating less as you don’t want the pain associated with a BM also stress could be slowing your digestion down.
You really should go and see a CRS as they will be able to offer you the best advice and treatment to help.
Good luck
Mypoorbutt

Topics: 20

Re: No Regular Movements for year and a half

Postby averageJoe2000 » 18 Nov 2017, 19:37

Hi, I"m eating as always did. descent amount of food. I did take laxatives for a bit but they gave me bad diarrhea and that's not helping return me to normal.

I have an appointment next week. wish me luck. they might do tests.possibly colonoscopy
averageJoe2000
Fibre Addict

Topics: 7

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion