Fissure or skin tag?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Fissure or skin tag?

Postby Sorebum36 » 15 Dec 2017, 18:14

Hi everyone, newbie here

I have been dealing with a chronic fissure for some years now. I usually have flare ups like once a year ( caused by high levels of stress most of the time, or a mishap in my water intake/diet, since I usually eat quite well). Last year, after having like 2 years without any symptom, the fissure came back, went to a CRS, he prescribed Suffrexal and Doxiproct and I was fine after 2 weeks or so. I recently had a baby via c section, and breastfeeding now. Had zero problems during pregnancy with the fissure, but after being all stressed out with a new baby, it came back almost 3 weeks ago and man, it’s taking a long time to heal now. Is it because of the breastfeeding? Also, I feel my skin tag is soooo irritated and not sure if that’s what’s causing the blood (very little amount) every single day after bm. I religiously take Miralax, so my stool is soft, but I feel like I’m not healing quickly as I usually do now....The fissure mostly hurts when I stand, walk or bend over, strangely enough...
Sorebum36

Topics: 3