Bum cleanliness

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Bum cleanliness

Postby afugh!! » 17 Sep 2009, 02:10

Btw do NG do they have In And Out burgers in San Jose or is it just a socal thing too?I use too live in San Francisco and go there time to time but never seen one there.
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 17 Sep 2009, 16:54

Haha hey travelling and eating/drinking are my fav things to do as well. Right behind them are sports cars, snowboarding, and motorcycling. I think motorcyles and snowboarding are out this year due to the fissure, eating/drinking is out of the question, and travelling will depend on how many bathrooms my destination has :( Only thing I can still do now is sit on my arse and watch sports on TV, good thing all the LA sports teams (ok maybe except the Kings so far) are having good years!
Ya we have In N Out in a number of places now, that only happened in the mid-late 90's though. They opened up 2 in the Bay during that time and now there are a bunch of them spread throughout the area. Not as many as So Cal but it's not hard to find one. They were supposed to open a Fatburger about 25 miles away from where I live, but those plans got scrapped due to the recession which was a major bummer for me. When I was in college there was nothing like a kingburger with bacon, egg, and cheese at 2 AM in the morning after leaving the bar :) We didn't have Krispy Kreme for a long time, either, those came after In N Out up here.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Topics: 45

Postby afugh!! » 18 Sep 2009, 01:52

Ya I was planning to go back to the Phillippines in Feb 2010 but now I know that a AF takes a year just to get it to 80% healed I have to cancel it.Sitting on my arse for a 17 hr. flight will not be good for it and plus my fam out there is going to feed me to death and refusing to eat what they prepared is considered an insult since ya gotta have a high fiber diet :( . Ya I snowboard on occasions myself and since I'm not so good I tend to fall on my arse too often,on a few occasions I'd fall so hard it would split my butt cheeks Image don't want that with a fissure now do we.Last i've been to the bay was 3 yrs ago and I never ran into an In and Out,then again I nnever asked if there was any around.well anyhow I found out why I get poop still on my tissue,when I was applying nytro with a rubber glove I felt a clump of dried poop stuck on my bum hairs, Image I'm so ocd it drives me mad.I think it tends to rub on my fissure to which is very annoying,I was thinking of shaving it off with an electric razor but then my hairs will prick the fissure so I'm gonna have to find a way to scrape it off this weekend Image .
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby sidra1968 » 18 Sep 2009, 13:47

Hey NG!! I've been incommunicado but will be checking in to see when the twins arrive and to see how your a/f is doing. I love that Three Sheets show idea..he's showing pretty much how I travel...he's living what I would LOVE to do (and am good at, I might add..!)lol
I'm still feeling good and hope you eventually get to where I'm at...sounds ike things are better in general though!
sidra1968
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 18 Sep 2009, 14:28

Hey Sidra, I was wondering where you took off to -- the Illini posted a nice win and then you just vanished Image
My AF's been acting up and regressing a bit lately but yeah it's definitely still better overall than when I first got on this board. It's been bothering me all week again and I wonder if it's a temporary setback or a slow progressive worsening of the condition. Wife is due for a C-section on the 28th and has been having contractions for the last week, so no time to worry about that for the next month or two though.
Sounds like things are going good with you, that abscess history yet? I got a seasonal flu shot a few days ago (first time ever for me) and have been feeling the post-shot grogginess lately so I'm looking forward to getting out of work today and then heading home to be a couch potato and watch sports all weekend!
And yeah the Three Sheets guy is hilarious. I was pretty adept at the same thing years ago but now it's kind of a distant memory :(
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 18 Sep 2009, 17:04

afugh!! wrote:Ya I was planning to go back to the Phillippines in Feb 2010 but now I know that a AF takes a year just to get it to 80% healed I have to cancel it.Sitting on my arse for a 17 hr. flight will not be good for it and plus my fam out there is going to feed me to death and refusing to eat what they prepared is considered an insult since ya gotta have a high fiber diet :( .

Nice, my wife is Filipina (I'm Chinese) and we went to the PI for a few weeks a couple years ago. Went to a bunch of places and had a good time hanging out with her family, lots of eating, drinking, cigar smoking, etc. I definitely wouldn't wanna go there with a fissure! Filipinos like to eat and party way too much :) I ate so much that my ass was ready to explode even without a fissure. We bounced over to China for a few weeks afterwards and repeated the same with all kinds of greasy fried foods, ahhhhh those were the good ol' days. I can just see the next vacation now... Not so worried about the long plane flight fissure-wise, but not being able to try local specialties and having to find bland tasteless stuff to eat and bathrooms to use all the time will be a bit of a kill joy for sure.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby afugh!! » 19 Sep 2009, 01:29

Ya I went to PI last year May and I also spent a week in Beijing,saw the Great Wall,Forbidden City,Tiennemen Square,even saw the Olympic sites.Yup we do love to eat and drink San Miguel Beer.Worst part about public toilets in PI and China is they don't supply toilet papers so ya gotta bring your own.I had an emergency BM in a Chinese mall and to my dismay they had no tp UUUGH!!I had my cousin run to a restaurant to get napkins and that was one of the roughest wipes I ever had Image Surprised I didn't get a fissure from that wipe lol.Where did you stay at in PI and what part of China did you visit?
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 19 Sep 2009, 01:48

LOL I had the reaction to the TP situation. At one place in China they had restrooms with no TP but conveniently there was a little booth selling TP for ridiculous prices right outside.
We went to Shanghai, Hangzhou, and Beijing. In the Philippines we went to Manila of course (wife is from there) and also visited her family in Boracay and Tagaytay. We stayed with her relatives wherever we went except the last two days. The last two days we were wanting some more creature comforts and opted to stay at a nice hotel in Tagaytay. For some reason my wife and I just couldn't get used to the way the toilets in the provinces flush (with the buckets and all) :) It was fun stuff, one Chinese dude and about 13 Filipinos rolling around everywhere in a van haha. I do remember being there during election time, and there'd be armed guards on the roads and stuff, that was interesting.
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure

Postby afugh!! » 19 Sep 2009, 02:16

Boracay and Tagaytay is a nice place to visit,if you wanna talk about armed guards man Tiennemen Square has a whole army marching around.The first thing I said to my cousin was "Wow we are not in a westernized country anymore".I had a so so experience in China,no offense but I like more of a western style country.Once I go back to PI I'm thinking of going to Eastern Europe or Australia for my next trip.Atleast if I get another fissure they sell Nytro over the counter in Australia Image .
afugh!!
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby NeuropathicGuy » 19 Sep 2009, 02:26

I agree! I'm cool with Asia for a while. It's western countries for me for a while too. My wife and I went to Australia for a few weeks last year and spent a few months in Europe the year before that. It costs a lot more than going to Asia but it's just more comfortable as a vacation overall. Only place in Eastern Europe I've been to is Poland, though. Food there was awesome!
NeuropathicGuy
King Fissure