Sentinel pile or skin tag ?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Sentinel pile or skin tag ?

Postby Tuberose » 13 Mar 2012, 22:15

hi all, I'm new here. I have had anal fissures on and off for years. It all started when I used to take codeine for my back pain and that made me constipated. The fissures tear and heal quickly but every bowel movement is fearful for me. When I'm scared I tend to have many bowel movements during the day and the constant wiping makes my anus sore and itchy. I've noticed a small skin tag or flap at the far end of the anal rim. I'm sure it's been there a while. When I last saw my gastroenterologist he said there's some scar tissue but most people have it anyway. I'm not sure if he meant that tag I noticed. Anyway, I'm worried even more now as I've been itching a lot and saw my GP she said u have candida. I took a very good photo of my anal area using a professional camera. I'm not sure if we can post pics and get others opinions? If so, please let me show you what I'm talking about. Would like any feedback ...thanks. Ps the tag is at the end of the anus towards my back and not between the anus and vagina.
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9