Meditation and visualization

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Meditation and visualization

Postby Rackem » 05 Feb 2013, 15:06

Does anybody know , is it possible to relax the spinter muscle by meditation? What is the ideal thing, to get the area as open as possible? Is that what LIS surgery does, open up the anus? If it's loose and open will it heal better? How does it feel after the LIS surgery? Does it feel looser and more open? I'm experimenting with visualizing and imaging it opening up, it's too early to tell if it's doing any good. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.
Rackem
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: Meditation and visualization

Postby marg6043 » 05 Feb 2013, 15:22

Relaxation and meditation are great to relief stress, sometimes afflictions like fissures are part of stress related side effects of our life styles.
I do EFT (tapping on meridian points) after every Bowel movement to help with healing.
Also, relaxing the pelvic muscles works, specially the anal muscle, contracting and releasing like having a bowl movement, in my case been a woman is easier as we learn to do that for birth purposes and to get the pelvic muscles back in shape including the female parts.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Re: Meditation and visualization

Postby jr2 » 05 Feb 2013, 18:00

Rackem
Yes, meditation and visualization are part of my daily routine. Combined with deep abdominal breathing, and massage, you can get the pelvic floor and sphincter muscles to relax considerably. Visualizing increased blood flow to that part of the body is very helpful. Takes practice and patience and time and consistency. But these techniques are very helpful for me.
jr2

Topics: 15