I think I'm winning this war, folks...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I think I'm winning this war, folks...

Postby GGky1959 » 04 Mar 2013, 17:46

Rachael 1984 wrote:GG great news, so happy you are feeling better. Think about where you were last week. Keep going! Is the Milk of Mag strong? Can it be used if you have IBS?

Rache, I forgot to add. I bought the cherry flavored MM and it was like sippin on small cherry flavored milk shake. Please do try it, if not only for a few days and let me know how it goes. Good luck, kid.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby GGky1959 » 04 Mar 2013, 17:51

Luka wrote:So glad to hear you're feeling better. :) I'm trying to heal myself on my own, too, with Diltiazem. It's been a roller coaster ride, though. But I can't afford botox shots or surgery much like you, so I have to make do on my own.
Best wishes and hope you beat this!

Luka, for a very very very long time, this roller coaster ride is going to be painful and difficult and I'm not fooling myself into believing otherwise. Its just for "NOW", this last week has been okay. I'm not ready eat a fat burger dripped with fries....I'm sticking to the high fiber, the Nitro, the water..oh the water and I'm keeping my fingers crossed. You and I have nothing else to hope onto, but this site, our wit and prayers. Next week, I could be back at square one and I'm willing to accept it....but we have got to find solace in days when pain and razor sharp spasm....leave us, if only for a day....and that's what I'm doing and honest to GOD...I could never ever ever ever have gotten to this brief, but sweet point...WITHOUT THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND OTHERS ON THIS SITE. I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH, ITS A GOOD SEND. Good luck, my little friend Image
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby CrackinUp » 05 Mar 2013, 05:53

So happy for you GG... this has made my week.
Now lets kick our asses ass!!! Wohoooooo!
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby GGky1959 » 05 Mar 2013, 17:21

CrackinUp wrote:So happy for you GG... this has made my week.
Now lets kick our asses ass!!! Wohoooooo!

Just had another bm without pain of razor's passing. Understand however, I do have the spasm that make's one think, they're not finished and that urge is real and at times painful....but my meds seem to squash that...something I'm hoping to avoid someday. Oh and no as kickin...me bum couldn't handle it Image
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby GGky1959 » 05 Mar 2013, 20:59

update: I had a bm earlier today with my trusted MM and no pain....however its now 10pm and I'm starting to feel pain. On a scale around 5 out of 10. I didn't use the Aleve, because I was trying to go cold turkey, but I'm gonna have to take it. But I did pretty good these last few hours trying to avoid it, but its unavoidable at this point, the head ache has gotten worse.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby owmybum » 06 Mar 2013, 07:52

So glad to hear you are having periods with less pain GG. It's these times when it really lifts your spirits and gives you that bit of hope that you will heal from this.
Just remember... It's baby steps... So don't get disheartened when you feel like you have taken a step back.
OMB x
fissure after hem banding and tag removal feb 11
Pelvic floor therapy
Diltiazem
Botox June 13
Nitro
Internal flap July 14
EUA and polyps removed Nov 14
Diagnosed with neuropathy Jan 15
Diagnosed with HS EDS type 3 (causes poor wound healing )
owmybum

Topics: 42
Mood: UGH !