a little sting, is it back? :( anybody got this experience?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

a little sting, is it back? :( anybody got this experience?

Postby MichaelJ » 31 Jul 2013, 09:50

Hello everybody
three weeks ago the doctor tell me i got the fissure healed, but yesterday during a harder BM i sense a little sting , no blood , no spasm and today the BM goes great, is it possible that the fissure cracked a little? or it could be just a sting from the harder stool ?guys im desperate i dont go trough this again and also the dilitazem cream is in study in my country so the doctor can give me the cure only once a year :(((((( anybody got this in his country possible to buy in pharmacy?guys i hope it was just a sting so retear
MichaelJ
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Re: a little sting, is it back? :( anybody got this experience?

Postby Guest » 31 Jul 2013, 10:52

Ohh MichaelJ.......
It sounds as if your hard BM indeed stretched the scab wound a bit causing slight irratation. Even a small amount of blood after a hard stool would not be too unusual.
Your still in the delicate stages of healing so please please make it your priority to keep those stools soft. All it takes is one hard BM (boy if i had a dollar for eveytime I've heard that phrase).
So do not be too alarmed this time MichaelJ, but one more hard BM like the last and your bum could be toast. Maybe now is a good time to start taking your fav stool softeners again.
Keep monitoring your next few bm's, and if no irritation, spasming, or blood is detected, you should be good to go.
GL

Postby MichaelJ » 01 Aug 2013, 03:22

Hey Buttastic
iwas at the doctor today and again he is so great this doctor , he told me the fissure isnt cracked but i got the butt little irritated so he tell me to start softening again and that the fissure will cracked again only if i got a reallllly very hard stool also the scar is healed very well he told me im happy like christmas :D tommorow im gonna start a starvation with anema and clear the body for at least three days, then im gonna slowly start eat only vegetable non gluten cereal fruit and nuts with seeds i find out that helped a lot of people im gonna try it, at least im gonna be cleared inside :D again thx for this forum and your words guys love ya all :D
MichaelJ
Fibre Addict

Topics: 4

Postby Guest » 01 Aug 2013, 09:19

Sounds great buddy
Good luck with your Fast and enema. Just for safe measures I would consult with the Dr to see how long and to what extent to perform these things (if you have not done this already).
Thanks for the updates....